Forza Horizon 4 New Features and Content Announced

It would be so fucking insane, in a good way if they’d just announce FH5 like that. No fucks given, lol. But nah.

Still, should be interesting to find out what it is.

ohhh shit its custom tracks, thats pretty cool ngl

Finally, fucking Hot wheels is gonna be back!

2 Likes

That trailer give me Trackmania vibes. Love it

1 Like

Can’t watch. Custom tracks in a future game or for FH4?

for FH4. Basically, make all sorts of your own challenges and also share for everyone else to play.

The feature is called Super 7, basically cuz its a Gauntlet mode, where you do back to back 7 challenges and unlock exclusive rewards.

1 Like

So in addition to their current blue print option, they’re adding a full fledged track editor beyond dragging a path through the current map?

Hopefully this will be uploaded to YouTube later so I can catch it!

YESS. All sorts of modes, drift, speed trap, then barriers on the road, ramps and all that shit.

1 Like

That sounds fun! Did they spill a release date yet?

Dec 8th, so tomorrow.

:astonished: :boom:

1 Like

Oooh I read that as custom tracks as in music. But this is probably even better.

I think they are testing the water for FH 5 with this update. i expect bigger mode in FH 5

1 Like

it’s just sad some of the chat is just like “this is not new content, give us more cars” and I’m here like lmao fuck that, I can’t even tell the difference between most of em while playing, this is more fun and actual content, and provides a better sense of progression than chasing more cars.

4 Likes

I hope so! Even if they just carry these ideas over, they can expand on it if they add an arena or stadium location (new festival main site) on the new map. That arena could be where you load all kinds of stunt tracks that may not fit in the main map (but barriers, jumps, and path marking should).

1 Like

Didn’t they already talk about the new cars being added earlier in the stream? What do people want?

Also, this literally is new content. people are going to create some crazy shit with this. :smile:

1 Like

yeah, they want MORE!

f0a150cb643ab8e32bb882ac26e7fa08

damn someone created a sort of Jurassic park level lmaoo, this is great!

some people be asking for more expansions. I think that’s pretty much it for FH4, maybe one last DLC in 2021, but I suspect majority of the new shit gon be put into FH5.

2 Likes

This is awesome.

Great stuff here, there’s a lot of potential with this mode and I will definitely be giving it a go. Looking forward to seeing what the community can create.

1 Like