Forza Horizon 4 New Features and Content Announced

Stolen from Reditt:

There are rumors that Forza Horizon 5 is releasing early 2021. Now Don Joewon Song a known YouTuber in the Forza community says to not miss this forza monthly!

Edit: Mike Brown Creative Director of Forza horizon retweeted this

Edit 2: Now DJKustoms tweets about this

Also the Forza horizon account themselves posted about some huge surprises

Edit 3: AR12Gaming tweeted this and Forza horizon retweeted

2 Likes

Nah can’t be FH5. A DLC at most!or they announce the announcement at the game awards.

My interest is piqued.

yeah, just saw these posts on twitter. Will be an interesting stream for sure.

Saw all this too. It would be a bit of a weird place to announce Forza Horizon 5, considering the Game Awards is just in 3 days. It would still be pretty hype if they really do reveal Horizon 5. But, even if it’s not 5, something has to be happening with Forza Horizon today. Guess we’ll find out pretty soon.

Maybe new radio stations

They could announce it and then say “Tune in to the Game Awards for the World premiere reveal” or something like that.

3 Likes

I was thinking something similar. I really hope that’s the case.

2 Likes

Bollocks

Nah I can’t see a major game announcement in a first stream…

I AM READY! BRING IT ON!

im_ready_game_of_thrones

1 Like

8-Django-Unchained-quotes

2 Likes

Tempering my expectations. But it would be pretty cool, right before the flow of news from the Game Awards.

2 Likes

The next Forza Motorsport was announced on a Forza Monthly stream, so there is a precedent.

New dlc or steam release is my guess.

steam release would be absolutely clutch!

lol just some new feature apparently, pack your bags and go home.

The moderator talked about a new feature whatever that means.

Forza Horizon 4 Super 7

yeaaah not steam, that’s for sure. New feature, i don’t know what it is that requires that much hype on social media lmao but let’s see I guess.