Fortnite Chapter 3 Battlepass leaked: includes Gears of War characters Marcus Fenix & Kait Diaz

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2021/12/04/fortnite-chapter-3-battlepass-leaked-includes-gears-of-war-characters-marcus-fenix-kait-diaz/

Not only will Spider-Man be appearing in the new chapter for Fortnite, a surprise Xbox Game Studios addition is also coming to the popular battle royale title. In a leaked trailer from a Polish channel, we see Marcus Fenix and Kait Diaz from the Gears of War universe appear in the game. It’ll be the second Xbox Game Studios addition to the game, after Master Chief from the Halo Universe was added to the game.

Other things appearing in the trailer are Spider-Man, a new map, new destructibility options, grappling hooks and the ability to slide.

So, with Chapter 3 it’ll be the first time since Microsoft started The Coalition that Epic Games will be working on Gears of War content again. Fortnite Chapter 2 is closing today with an in-game event.

1 Like

Can we argue about Gears 6 in here as well?

It always comes back to Gears.

1 Like

Is Spiderman non-Xbox exclusive?

“It’s exclusive to all platforms where Fortnite exists”

4 Likes

It is part of the Epic advantage.

People can say what they want about Fortnite but no other game is touching it in terms of creating event like moments.

1 Like

I think Smash character reveals are probably the closest thing.

Can you chainsaw your opponents and will heads pop with lots of gore when you sniper them?

Yeah…

No competition whatsoever.

1 Like

Except there’s no reveals because LITERALLY everything comes to Fortnite.

It would probably be easier to make a list of things that WON’T come to Fortnite, and that’s not even guaranteed.

I agree . Minecraft can do/should do stuff like this but its mojang so :phil_unsure:

Provide or move the money that Fornite generates to any other Game IP and they would be able to do these things too.

I’m excited to announce that I will be coming to Fortnite Chapter 3!

Pre-order your ProgStopper skin today with your V-Bucks.

Does Orange Justice

Ummm money is not the problem, many games generate ridiculous amounts of money too they’re just not as good as Fortnite at events and being social platforms. Not that they “can’t” I think they just didn’t pursue it as hard as Epic, and now Epic are just so much ahead.

2 Likes

Which variant skin? Ghost, Clown, Loki ???

1 Like

1 Like

Are you getting thrown out of a window into the match?

4 Likes

So what other games generated 5.1 Billion in 2020? Maybe Minecraft?

I agree that other platforms could do more, but without the billions of revenue and insane number of developers that enables its hard to compete.