Flew The Co-Op | OT | Up To Fowl Players

It was fun! That was one long ass tunnel :wink: Hope you can sort out being able to see both screens, would be neat.

2 Likes

That would be awesome! I’m trying to figure out a way that would be feasible to do that(RIP Mixer).

The games won’t always be FPS’s though, so all the action will appear on screen for some of the games!

1 Like

Never Ending GIF

2 Likes

I say “like” a lot. I don’t even realize it. I need more filler words!

1 Like

It’s all good… I forgot how much I meander…

1 Like

and that was point 1 on my Character assassination list.

J/K.

You’re super brave to put yourself out there, even professional presenters would struggle to not do such things when talking live off script and while playing a game. Its good. It adds to an authenticity of the situation thats more natural.

Also sorry flower, I wanted to write some more, but I had to make dinner for the girls before my German course then come back and do homework before bed, I’ll try and give some feedbackk tomorrow when I get time.

:green_heart:

4 Likes

After receiving some feedback from our lovely @Cerysnetics, we’re going to do the next episode on “Normal” difficulty and see how that goes. I envisioned this show to be a more-relaxed, entertaining hang-out while playing co-op games. As it turns out, that is difficult to do when you’re getting wrecked by the AI. :rofl:

The show is a work-in-progress, and we’re going to figure out what works best together as a community. How can I make a community-driven project if it’s not driven by the community? Thank you again, and I hope to see you all on Wednesday for part 2!

3 Likes

Who will be the guest?

@Knottian will continue with me until we’re finished Halo 2 Anniversary! After this week’s episode, we’ll decide what the next game will be and with who!

Awesome!

1 Like

Sorry Mort :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hahaha.

Well, you can pay the cat-tax on stream and it’s all right I guess :wink:

1 Like

No cats yesterday, but we did have lots of technical issues capped with a power outage! :upside_down_face::sweat_smile:

It was still fun, though! I’m excited for where this could go.

1 Like

@Knottian and I are trying to repair our relationship after my power went out last week, plus we’re giving away a copy of ‘It Takes Two’ during the stream!

5 Likes

Great as always!

Will tune in for Cloud-waffle next week. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good times last night!

EA servers were the technical thorn in our sides last night. I also know how to do giveaways, now! Woo!

1 Like

Awesome episode looking forward to seeing you guys play again!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for joining us, and yes, welcome to the forum! Happy to have you!

Mr. @Knottian and I are being joined by special guest @zedox tomorrow!

SomethingsomethingTHEFUTUREsomethingsomething.

3 Likes