Flew The Co-Op | OT | Up To Fowl Players

Originally published at: XboxEra Presents: Flew The Co-Op - XboxEra

Gaming is better with friends. The team here at XboxEra strongly believes that. Whether it’s the exhilarating feeling of overcoming a difficult boss, or having a laugh at whatever shenanigans occur, the experiences are elevated when they are shared with your comrades.

What about you? Do you and your buddies have fond memories of playing through the Halo campaigns on Legendary? Have you ever pulled an all-nighter with your mates playing through one of the Gears games?

If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, then we have just the show for you!

FLEW THE CO-OP is a brand-new, weekly YouTube live-stream focused entirely on cooperative multi-player experiences on Xbox. Hosted by Justin O’Brien (@blast_the_bass), and featuring a rotating list of guests, the show will air on Wednesdays. Guests will rotate on a per-game basis, so the exact broadcast time will vary based on the guest’s time zone.

All videos will be available on-demand after the stream. At the end of each game, we plan on releasing a “Best Moments” video showcasing highlights and bloopers from the play-through!

Come hang out with us in the chat, ask us questions, and we’ll all get to know one another!

After all, we’re better together!

Full Squad for this one. @SoulBlazerz, @zedox, and my main squeeze, @Knottian.

17 Likes

Oh this sounds cool!

3 Likes

Good addition to the usual suspects. Looking forward.

Suggestion: You can make this topical too, with Gamepass recent additions that can be played together.

3 Likes

We plan on making this as community-driven as possible! We’d love to hear about what games you want us to play! Any and all suggestions are welcome!

I know everyone on the team(myself included) is eyeing up The Ascent like :eyes:.

5 Likes

Looking forward to this. Xbox is the co-op console after all.

3 Likes

Looking forward to having you on! It’s a good thing so many co-op games are coming out, otherwise this venture would be short-lived! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is such a delightful idea. :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, Cerys! I may have to get myself a fancy pipe now if you’re going to be popping in!

5 Likes

I am exhausted in bed on my phone so I can’t wax lyrical, but its a wonderful Idea and I can’t wait to watch and suggest :smiley:

4 Likes

Beyond excited for this. Had a blast getting content for the trailer with Justin and the chemistry between us all is gonna be a joy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in a boring meeting and was thinking of some games that I enjoy to play in co op yet cant as I have no friends :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sure you have a list already, you wouldn’t go off “half cocked” Imagine the mess.

Monster Hunter World Is so much fun with friends.

Wildlands Is only fun with friends.

Pandemic Is amazing in board game form, I have never tried the Xbox version though, consider a game of that to try something different.

4 Likes

I basiclly played Wildlands only solo.

3 Likes

Wildlands will be on the list, for sure, but I feel like playing through it will take way too long to remain interesting.

I’d be down for one-off episodes, or shorter looks at some of these type of games though!

It is rather fun solo too TBH, I was exaggerating for comedic effect :slight_smile:

We have all been playing Pandemic for far too long already Cerys.

2 Likes

Ah but you see the game is better since there is no annoying “horror movie stupid” population to get on your nerves.

Well unless you play Legacy :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The first stream is happening tomorrow, and I Can. Not. Wait!

Looking forward to hanging out with you all!

4 Likes

Episode 1 is a wrap! Thanks for those that watched! @Mort @BRiT @KageMaru @Doncabesa @brunopcosta1 thanks for hanging in the chat!

All constructive feedback and suggestions are appreciated! Besides some back-end stuff before the stream, I think everything went rather well!

6 Likes

Sorry it was too late for me, maybe if I can squeeze and early nap in I can wake up to watch :slight_smile:

2 Likes