Flair/Badge missing on profile pictures

Hi all,

Looks like there is a small bug that makes Patreon badges missing. They are also missing on the XboxEra Admins and Staff avatars too.

The issue is reported and a fix is on the way, so be patient until it’s solved and your badges restored!

Thanks!

2 Likes

I would like to speak to a manager!!!

3 Likes

Yes sir, can I help?

1 Like

Sir, I can’t reach my notifications and the site keeps bugging out on the mobile version.

1 Like

For real? That’s a new one! Don’t suppose you can record your screen with the error happening can you?

1 Like

Yep, don’t know what’s happening but when it happens again I’ll try to screenshot it.

This is my notifications tab when I try to open it. Or it doesn’t even open at all.

Bug

1 Like

Yeah, this happened to me too in the mobile version. Using the Edge browser on Android, if that’s any help.

I have the exact same problem with the app. I can’t check my notifications and it keeps looping indefinitely. I can’t even see who replied to me etc.

Same thing happens to me using edge browser on android.

1st time when I didn’ know I cleared everything on my phone even rebooted it but alas still the same. Bit annoying I would say cause the issue still persists. Bug site unfortunately I believe.

OK, I could repo this and we will submit the bug to the Discourse devs.

4 Likes

You are a hero and a scholar.

I still have the infinite loop when I try to check my notifications. When will it be solved?

Issue is reported, but it’s weekend, so hopefully some dev from Discourse team will see this next week and provide fix.

1 Like

Here it is, @TornRaptor ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks mate :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

@SuikerBrood

Devs looked into the issue and looks like the slow roll out of Edge to latest chromium update is causing this. Updating Edge to the latest version should solve the issue. I tried Edge Beta for Android and everything works fine. The only question is when MS will update the Edge.

1 Like

Thanks! Hopefully Microsoft updates the ‘live’ version of Edge very soon.

2 Likes

Thanks! Will see if it works.