Fighting Games [OT] Fighting in the Emerald Streets (and Beyond)

Me too. If that countdown isn’t for SF6, I’m going to be pissed.

2 Likes

This is for KoF All Star but man… Such a tease. Just rerelease CvS2 lol.

3 Likes

That’s just cruel :laughing:.

1 Like

Yo anyone can teach me how to do hold briefly attacks? Trying to play Leona on KoF15 but I can’t get the timing for her special moves.

1 Like

I believe, with SNK fighters, you have to hold back or down for (slightly) less than one second to charge the move then finish the input. If you’re talking about using them in combos: It’s easiest to perform them while crouching (hold down + back or just down and begin the combo) or jumping (immediately after jumping, hold back or down). With charge moves it’s all about timing.

What are the odds of Street Fighter 5 ever coming to Xbox? I know it’s exclusive to PS4 but i always felt like it could be possible one day even if it’s 20 years from now lol!

1 Like

Well, if the contractual stipulation was that ‘Street Fighter V’ remains exclusive to PS4, maybe Capcom could perform a workaround by adding V to a Street Fighter collection instead of its own SKU.

0, Capcom will never upset Sony by circumventing the same deal they signed years ago.

Why you got to hurt…I loved that game. I got it on Xbox because of online. First they have advantage on online gameplay, now they have input latency. Why the best version gets second place!

2 Likes

For those who wants to give it a try, now it’s your chance.

3 Likes

So Jeff Grubb said to expect SFVI to be announced on Monday. If true hopefully we get it on Xbox this time.

1 Like

I think the chances might be than I though because of the Minecraft X SF crossover skins.

1 Like

Yea…

https://twitter.com/dysekt/status/1494797225016246275?t=CYuj44s8bT2e1zeK2qcuSw&s=19

3 Likes

I pre-ordered KOF on xbox since there was a pre-order special in Canada. I haven’t played the series before but I miss a good fighting game on Xbox, so taking a chance.

1 Like

Good luck! KoF is a dope series. Be warned, it is a very fast paced game.

1 Like

Anyone else watching Capcom Cup? While I am disappointed that it is online only again and not in a proper tournie format, the matches are really great. A few too many blowouts, though.

1 Like

Fighting games on Xbox is in shambles tbh

1 Like

So with the reveal of Capcom Fighting Collection, which one(s) are my fellow FG enthusiasts going to dive into first? I personally am going to immediately play Hyper Street Fighter II. That game is going to be sooooooo broken online. It’s going to be great :grin:.

Decided to break out my 360 and play Street Fighter x Tekken last night. I forgot how good the game is. Capcom really dropped the ball with it, sadly :sleepy:.

1 Like

I remember hearing the patch afterward made the game a lot better, but yeah, they did drop the ball.

1 Like