FIFA 21 |OT| Football is back!

The PES releases on Game Pass could also be a factor, the last 2 in particular, have hit the service within a few months of release. I haven’t bought a FIFA game since that started, as I’d get my fill of PES, then just wait for FIFA to be added to the EA Access Vault.

It was top 5 in sales this past month and with the sales going on it should be fine.

PSA: THE SERIES X|S VERSION OF FIFA 21 IS NOW LIVE, TWO DAYS BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!

The game is 36.26 GB – significantly smaller than the 40GB+ Xbox One version.

1 Like

Wonder if Madden is also available.

I don’t have the game, sorry :frowning:

About FIFA, yeah, it is the same game with the added cinematics that replace the skills game before the match. Oh, and there is a new fancy cam.

Anyway, if anyone is willing to do the co-op achievements, please hit me up!

Just booted the game up and I cant tell whats new aside from that.

1 Like

Thank you installing now, hope its good, and i can finally start career mode. I wonder what changed they’ve made to pro clubs .

Also I wonder if madden is available because im tempted to buy it if update is good

1 Like

damn, so it looks like your pro club player stats doesn’t carry over. It would’ve been nice if it did, ah well

Wow it really is a new FIFA :joy:

There are 150 people playing online seasons at the moment lol

That is causing some… discrepancies, since I’m playing with Liverpool and I was matched with someone playing with DC United.

Oh, and the records were reset, so I’m back in Division 8.

I think they only carried over ultimate team stuff, but hopefully population grows once people realize its out early and not on the 4th.

Yeah, the Online Seasons mode is still pretty empty, unfortunately :frowning: Only 214 online at the moment, the most I’ve ever seen online was around ~410.

I’m currently at Division 1 and I was matched with a poor Division 5 guy who got crushed 10-2. I currently hold a 51-2-0 record but it is hardly something to be proud of because of this. If I go through my matches’ history I can see that I’ve been matched against the same player 3, 4 times already.

I deleted the game after a week. Prettier visuals on the next gen but the broken core gameplay is still there.

Fifa 21/ EAGATE.

For anyone who isn’t aware - EA employees were caught selling rare cards to people via Twitter+WhatsApp.

Every year it gets harder to get really decent players, yet it feels like everyone has icon moments R9, etc and now we know why.

This year was the first in 6 years I skipped and now I’m not even sure I want to play it when it’s free on Gamepass.

This settles it for me. I cannot ever buy a FIFA game again whilst this stuff happens behind our backs. So I guess I’ll have to settle for PES, which I don’t really like but it’s the only option for me now.

When EA stop being so incredibly corrupt(Is that possible?) I’ll maybe dip in again, but until they stop finding slimey ways to squeeze money out of people through dubious methods,. Absolutely done with FIFA and hope they get sued.

1 Like

^^^^^ That’s why I stopped putting money into FUT because it started to seem fishy. Honestly, I wouldn’t be surprised if EA gives streamers packs that includes top players. Like I don’t believe the luck some of the streamers that open packs have

One of the things mentioned about EAGATE was that they do give cards/packs/etc to content creators. But that was one of the least problematic things that was found out.

1 Like

Yeah, the whole thing is shady af, and makes me feel many games are cheating regular customers. I feel these companies are bending towards influencers to promote buying microtransactions.

I will still buy Fifa because I enjoy pro clubs and somewhat career mode even though its lacking