FIFA 21 |OT| Football is back!

Description

Win as one in EA SPORTS™ FIFA 21 with new ways to team up and express yourself on the street and in the stadium. Powered by Frostbite™, FIFA 21 raises the game with fresh features:

• Enjoy even bigger victories together in VOLTA FOOTBALL SQUADS and FIFA Ultimate Team™ Co-Op.
  • Feel a new level of gameplay realism that rewards you for your creativity and control.
  • Manage every moment in FIFA 21 Career Mode with new innovations that create additional depth in matches, transfers and training.
  • Experience unrivaled authenticity that gives you the most true-to-life experience of The World’s Game including the UEFA Champions League and CONMEBOL Libertadores.

Factsheet

Versions

Standard Edition
Price: $59.99
Format: Physical and Digital
Content: Main game
Where to buy (digital): PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store and Steam
Where to buy (physical): Amazon

Champions Edition
Price: $79.99
Content: Main game; up to 10 Rare Gold Packs; Kylian Mbappé Loan Item; Career Mode Homegrown Talent; FUT Ambassador Player Pick; and Special Edition FUT Kit and Stadium items

Ultimate Edition
Price: $99.99
Content: Main game; up to 20 Rare Gold Packs; Kylian Mbappé Loan Item; Career Mode Homegrown Talent; FUT Ambassador Player Pick; and Special Edition FUT Kit and Stadium items

PC Specs

Minimum Specs:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

• Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 @ 3.7GHz or AMD Athlon X4 880K @4GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
  • Storage: 50 GB available space

Recommended Specs:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

• Processor: Intel i5-3550 @ 3.40GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270X
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 50 GB available space

Screenshots

Trailers

1 Like

Soooo… does anyone play FIFA in here?

I already bought it, but not touching career mode until series x since career mode save doesn’t transfer over. I’m probably going to just play FUT and some pro clubs

1 Like

Sorry, Pro Evo since '99

1 Like

I have played for about half hour in FUT and it feels the exact same as FIFA 20. Decided not to buy It based of that alone. I have like 9 hours of trial left so I’ll use it all on campaign when I get the Series X. Think I’m starting to dislike FUT.

Not a fan of PES either, because their version of FUT gives you incredibly amazing players in the first hour of playing.

1 Like

Yeah, the saves news are a bummer. I was waiting for the latest squad update, which went live today. Since I don’t play more than two seasons anyway I will mess around a bit with career mode before next-gen!

I played PES from 2002 to 2011. PES 2011 got so much on my nerves that one day I turned off my PS3 and went straight into a game store so trade it in for FIFA 11. Never went back since then.

I played PES 19 and 20 through Game Pass, and I don’t see myself going away from FIFA so soon. :frowning:

Oh, did you really think so? In my opinion the gameplay changed so much that I’m still not sure if I prefer this year over FIFA 20. After a few dozen matches I’m starting to get used to it. Player Lock and Directed Runs are literal game changers as well.

After getting angry in so many matches last year I thought I would never touch FUT ever again (spent the second half of last year playing only Online Seasons mode), but here I am giving this mode another shot. As a personal objective I decided to try to play using only First Owner cards. This is my team so far:

I don’t know if its luck, but it seems like the FUT market is ver y good. Like I’m getting cards taht are 83 OVR with good stats for under 1500 coins. Like I see Thomas Lemar who has pretty good stats going for 800 coins

1 Like

Just bought it so thats another game on my Series X day 1.

1 Like

Think I’m just burnt out on the whole collect cards and improve team each week thing. Also don’t really have the time to give to it with other games launching around what will be FIFA 21s peak time. Hoping FIFA 22 brings something completely new to FUT or the graphics improve or something. Will still be playing 21 when it’s on Gamepass though. :grin:

1 Like

Replying to BrunoPCosta:

I did also buy Fifa 14, 15, and 16 because Pro Evo had become rather strange when it first moved onto the Xbox One. One year all shots seemed to only go higher rather than harder, another year the pass animation was too long and made it a pain to play, but from around 2017 it has really found its rhythm again.

Fifa 14 and 15 were rather good, but by the time 16 came around it was back to its old tricks - at risk of offending anyone, Fifa is and always has been a cartoon. It is to football what NBA Jam is to basketball, in my opinion.

1 Like

Put $8 bucks into fifa points and best I got was Carlos Vela. Gonna be a long fifa year.

1 Like

Plus, there are a lot of 80-83 players that goes for 20k+ on the market, making it a bit easier to make a few bucks!

I also noticed a lot less celebrations + replays this year. I think EA might have changed stuff so that I can skip the opponents replay now, but I’m not sure.

I kinda wish FUT had more of a collection appeal, like a binder you could complete with cards you have/had. I think NBA 2K has a feature like that.

Card collection and monster capture games are my dirty pleasure :stuck_out_tongue:

FIFA 15 is one of my favorite FIFAs ever!

While playing FUT last year I hated how everyone relied so much on skills we never see during a real match. When I started playing Online Seasons I noticed that people would play in a “normal way” — not to say that they are also using real teams, and not a squad of 90+ rated players with boosted attributes.

What made me fall in love with FIFA was that I could do anything I could think of doing. I think that when I made the switch PES still had a 8-direction movement system. Not to mention all the licensed teams and competitions, which make the career mode much more enjoyable for me.

Yeah, never spent money on FIFA points to avoid this kind of frustration.

On a side note, if anyone wants to do the Pro Clubs and co-op achievements, hit me up!

On launch day I will be looking to try and get the online achievements done on the next gen version if you’re upgrading to that!

1 Like

Maybe it’s time to play FIFA again. I’m waiting for a cross-play version. I play on PC and I’d love for the game to be a universal football game.

Played A LOT of FIFA back in the day especially the career mode.

1 Like

Buy it and hate it every year, yet I still hit 300hrs +. Received my copy on Thursday, however I don’t have an Xbox to play it until 10th of November.

2 Likes

Yeah, sure! Even if I get the achievements by then, just hit me up that I will help you!

Yeah, the PC version has its ups and downs. It is great because of all of the mods and stuff you can apply, but it suffers with its low number of online players and hackers.

Even on Xbox I think there is not as much people online as there used to be when I played on PlayStation.

Yeah, I’m also in the 300h club. Although I definitely don’t hate the game as much as many do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I claim I hate it, but yet I buy it every year, so make of that what you will :wink:

I’m so glad heading is viable again this year, really looking forward to seeing what, if any of the next-gen upgrades are.

1 Like

i was weak and bought the premium player pack, and wow I got so many bad cards lol. I think I’ll wait for major event to get packs, but I think I have a decent enough squad i built from squad grinding squad builder packs.

1 Like

Yeak, SBC and Objectives are the best sources for packs. Try to avoid directly buying packs if you can.

I completed the SBCs for Calvert-Lewin and Thiago Silva yesterday and I’m using them to complete the Diogo Jota’s objective. Defending seems to be somewhat more rewarding this year. It’s fun to face a Pace FC team and see them hitting a wall everytime :stuck_out_tongue: Sometimes they hit a through pass from their own field that makes me rage, though.

1 Like

I installed the 10 hour trial on PC today, went straight into FUT and got a basic team set up. First opponent is rated 85, stood absolutely no chance and they kept scoring with the damn through ball and lob, that’s exactly how I remember people playing back on FIFA 13. God damn.

1 Like