FF16 confirmed to be timed exclusive to PlayStation

:eyes:

1 Like

Neither looked good at all to me.

I canā€™t blame SquareEnix here. I mean, who doesnā€™t like money when it is thrown at you?

5 Likes

MGR is one of the best character action games of all time with a unique take on the combat side of things with focus on parrying, it has two amazing (now free) expansions with two completely new playable characters plus it has some of the best bosses in the genre so yeah itā€™s definitely not ā€œtrashā€.

I still have a feeling ff integrade will be coming to gamepass. I think se know putting ff7remake on xbox a year after ps for 60 or 70 bucks isnā€™t really going to do much. However you put that on gamepass and itā€™s played by a shit ton more people and you make more money in the long run. Plus sales from the ps5 version.

Not my type of gameā€¦therefore, trash! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Even Survive was good, it was unfairly hated because Kojima wasnā€™t involved. Decent survival game.

2 Likes

Calling a (great) game trash because itā€™s not your type. Interesting. :stuck_out_tongue: :smile:

Canā€™t wait for this to be announced for Switch streaming.

tcd8JTR

2 Likes

Imo just the following that FF7 has would have sold copies on any platforms released but Gamepass is the way t go so I can play it for free!

Depends on the agreement of exclusitivity - no reveal until after the closing date.

Not saying it is/isnā€™t coming to Xbox/PC but it is reasonable to think Square simply hasnā€™t said anything.

Iā€™d be very surprised if at least it doesnā€™t come to PC.

Pc version is almost certain at this point. The question is does an Xbox version exist.

The exclusivity ends April 10th. Expect some news then.