Far Cry 6 Gameplay Reveal - Releases October 7th 2021

Just saw this on Youtube, the gameplay reveal is about to begin. Really enjoyed what I played of Far Cry 5, still need to finish it, so I’m curious to see what to do with Far Cry 6 and if we’ll see it running on any of the new gen consoles.

3 Likes

I thought it was about to start too and now we have another countdown of 29 minutes? Lmao.

2 Likes

People can’t seem to start their show on time.

1 Like

Smh

1 Like

Yeah lol I rushed to get this thread started only for it to make us wait another half hour. :upside_down_face:

New trend - countdown videos this gaming season 🤦🤪

3 Likes

Well, back to Maneater it is for me then.

Absolutely hate countdown pre-shows. I can see 5 minutes but anything longer is fucking bullshit. Expecting Far Cry 6 this Fall because I just came back from GameStop and there’s a huge Far Cry 6 poster hanging up that says Fall 2021.

1 Like

After that 29 minute countdown will it then have a 4.5 hour countdown?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Maybe we should wait for the 4K trailer to be uploaded, honestly I don’t really get why they don’t have that uploaded as soon as the timer ends instead of a bad quality stream (compared to 4K).

Looks really fun!

But then I remember that I haven’t actually finished a Far Cry game since Blood Dragon.

1 Like

I’m glad my Amazon delivery date was wrong haha get to play this sooner than expected looks like a ton of fun!

Looked really good! Hope we get a more comprehensive look at gameplay closer to release. Love how the environments looked, especially the jungle sections.

2 Likes

Looking very good. Not sure if it’s a day one for me because I need to start with 5 still, damn!

I like that it doesn’t take itself too seriously. I mean the crocodile, the Macarena launcher etc, lol.

1 Like

Looked fantastic, day one for me! I mean, how could anyone not want to play with that dog?

Is there a 4k stream yet?

I didn’t see one for the full one, but there’s a 4k gameplay deep dive.

2 Likes

The official Xbox channel has the main trailer up which is in 4K, although the major media outlets have their previews up so check them out as well.

1 Like

:thinking:

4 Likes