FantasyCritic.games

Before the new year starts, if ya’ll don’t know about Fantasy Critic, now you know.

It’s like Fantasy Football, but for videogame review scores. Been doing it for the last 2 years and it’s real fun.

I encourage you all to share your teams after your draft, if you participate.

5 Likes

I was gonna start a league once 2021 opens. Lol. I’m commissioner for one of the OtherEra leagues. DM me and we can start a gameplan once it opens! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mean you were gonna start one for this board? I’m down if I can make the draft. I work weird hours, so that might be tough, and if I’m the only one that can’t make it you’re better off without me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I am. And you can make your draft picks ahead of time now.

1 Like

You can? That’s nuts! Alright, I’m in. I’ll play 2 league this year.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard about this site up until now, so I gave it a look and now I’m interested. I made an account and everything. I think I’d like to participate.

2 Likes

Hell yeah

Ah yeah, I hosted one this year. Problem is some will ‘buy’ new games through the year and some won’t …

1 Like

Yeah, I am constantly nagging people in my group about this shit. I think this year, my group is gonna do a big draft and only have a couple games to pick up throughout the year.

Yep. It’s way more fun when people don’t forget about bidding on new games. I am down to the wire hoping for Medal of Honor to bring me an upset victory

I wish there was a mobile app that would send people notifications that say “Hey asshole, there’s 3 months left and you got 5 open spots!”

In our group, all but 1 have a full slate.

1 Like

This sounds like alot of fun I’d be in for a forum group draft for 2021

1 Like

@DeoGame I think there’s enough people! I’m running my own league, so I don’t wanna run this one too (but I do wanna participate!) so it’s all yours if you want it!

1 Like

Happy to start it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will this forum have one? I’d like to participate but don’t know anyone doing any.

We were discussing that above. Seems like yes!

1 Like

I’m excited. This should be fun.

Is there a way to check make drafts without joining or creating a league?

Not sure what you mean…

1 Like

Could we start coming up with drafts now? Is there a list of games to make a draft with?