FantasyCritic.games

You cannot actually start a draft until after The Game Awards. But you can look at the Master List of games on the website (look in the OP for the link), and you can even submit any games that are missing, so they get added before the draft. I’d recommend making an account now so you’re ready.

1 Like

Already made an account and found the list of games.

Now there is just the wait for the Xboxera league to start. Thank you. I haven’t tried anything like this before. Excited to see how this turns out.

2 Likes

I’m in. And I always choose the wrong games.

2 Likes

Make your accounts on the site, if you haven’t already!

2 Likes

I’ll just need to make less mistakes then :laughing:

So soon. So excited.

Hey, if you participated in a league for 2020, the guy who runs the site is @fantasy_critic on Twitter. It would be nice if everyone who has played thanked him for a good league in 2020. I know he doesn’t do this as a job, just a hobby. And has less than 500 followers, which is criminal

The site is down, which means sign-ups for 2021 are about to go live (he tweeted he wanted to get it done tonight).

@DeoGame 2021 Leagues can now be opened :slight_smile:

1 Like

League 1 Sign Ups are open! Rules STC.

2 Likes

Yay. Just to let you know (because I made a mistake with this last year):

““Will not Release” Droppable Games Unlimited”

means every single game that gets pushed out of 2021 can be dropped, with no limit.

1 Like

Thanks. I believe I set it to that as we did that for the OtherEra rules.

1 Like

I have joined the arena.

2 Likes

Can’t decide whether I like this as a concept or hate it, lol.

Just joined the league! First time doing this, should be fun.

1 Like

Why would you hate it?

When should we start the draft?

It depends on how we wanna do it. If we want us all to do it at the same time, and get it done in one night, then the closer to the end of the year, the better.

There is no need to do it all in one day. We can do over time and use AutoDraft. Either way, I’ve started a Discord Server for us:

1 Like

Let’s make sure @SuikerBrood and @PhantomFox get in that Discord above.

Also, hey @solis74, do you wanna play?

1 Like

Invite expired.