Fallout New Vegas 2 is in "very early talks", according to Jeff Grubb and VGC

Why we listening to a dude who got kicked out lol

7 Likes

Ain’t that a kick in the head.

Beware The Battle Cattle

And who was also wrong about the state of Avowed, with Jez even saying that some of the devs at Obsidian were laughing at what he was saying.

4 Likes

Also the dude is a sex pest.

Sooooo maybe we should go with the whole “sexual predator” thing first on the long list of reasons of why not to listen to Avallone.

3 Likes

What was he wrong about

Being a sexual predator makes you automatically wrong on lots of things.

Like instantly.

Sex Pest: “2 + 2 = 4”

Me: “Yeah no it’s not creep”

1 Like

Wait is there a story about Jez I missed???

No. Literally Chris Avallone. I said Avallone.

Bill Cairns said Avallone is right, and that is not correct.

Bill Cairns? I genuinely have no idea what this is about.

No idea :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Okay. I’m gonna go slow on this.

@Cairnst WHO IS A USER HERE said the Chris Avallone was correct about whatever he said.

Other people began to disagree about what Chris Avallone said because Jez reported on Avowed and what Obsidian are doing.

I said “Chris Avallone has allegations of being a sex pest so that automatically makes him wrong about anything and everything”

I can see Todd being protective of the franchise but a spin off like NV? I can see him being fine with that, especially if he knows hes going to be tied up for the next decade with Starfield and ES6

Oh I feel like I walked into something here but I apparently caused it. Or furthered it? Let me be clear then. Avallone is neither a good person nor a good source of information on Bethesda/Obsidian and has been called out on that fact in the past. His conclusion seems to be accurate, based on everything we’ve heard from Phil Spencer and the studios under him, which is all I meant - but he shouldn’t get credit as a source because he isn’t a source he’s just making educated guesses like the rest of us.

Also the very early talks could be:

Phil: “Hey Obsidian… New Vegas 2?”

Obsidian: “Nah”.

Phil: “Cool. Keep on with what you’re doing”

Nah, that wouldn’t leak

2 New 2 Vegas or New New Vegas ? :thinking:

1 Like

Having Starfield, Avowed, Fable, OW2, ES6 and a new Fallout by obsidian as exclusives would be nuts even if it takes a long time for all of these to release

Yeah it’s obvious talks are a bit beyond that if it’s leaking to Grubb like this

1 Like