Fallout 76 passes 11 million players, made BGS much better developers in the end / Fallout TV show "moving ahead"

Personally, I’d focus on the Wastelanders and BoS quest lines. And the allies, Sofia and Beckett. Those’ll take you to some really interesting places and start to get some really great gear in your pockets. The main campaign that the game originally launched with is kind of weak comparatively. I’d maybe take a look on TrueAchievements and chase some of the questlines that give you achievements, because those will be the more significant ones in the game.

How are you enjoying the game, by the way? Isn’t it such a great world to explore and romp around in?

1 Like

Allies done, and I finally got my combat armor plans so made myself a nice set to celebrate 50, I have subsided on drops and have waaaaayy too much scrap to not make something, my next goal is to get a gauss rifle plans or a decent drop. I re arranged my SPECIAL and have a decent enough build on sneaking / PvE I am greatly enjoying.

Actually my short term goal is to build a slightly better base, this was just rough to keep me going, I want to set up some purifiers to give me a small income of caps from there, I spent almost all I had :slight_smile:

I never minded the world for bimbling about in that much at launch, it was just the rubberbanding enemies and though it amounts to the same thing I suppose, every NPC being a “Computer or Robot” put me off. Obviously the Human NPC’s are essentially just a computer but it feels like a proper fallout now.

1 Like

FWIW I wouldn’t bother too much with crafting power armor. You can find it for free all over, and the game will give you sets of it for completing some of the big story quests. Save your bits and bobs for crafting great weapons.

1 Like

Ping me next time you’re on and sell me an item for a few thousand caps so I can help :slight_smile:

only a few thousand? You sicken me! :slight_smile:

Inner Monologue: Don’t act too keen Cerys damnit, you want some of that lovely Knottian caps, but dont let him have it all his way

1 Like

Well how much do you need then? I have a few Aristocrat weapons… so I can’t give all my caps up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have expensive needs flower, this shack in the middle of nowhere is a pain to clean.

Maybe @Knottian feels differently, but my camps are always near train stations, for easy scripping of legendary items.

2 Likes

That’s definitely a good position; I have several camps, some for utility (like my main next to The Wayward - so I can help new players with resources and all that) and some for thematic purposes in cool places.

I am on my knees hoping this game gets a proper X|S patch come the first expedition (assuming the scope is decent sized).

1 Like

Same!

The Title Art changed… Im devastated.

1 Like

…it changes every season…

I like mine overlooking the scorchbeast lair, its a nice place down south to be able to fast travel to and watch the bombs fall.

Though I do admit the awful scrubland all over is becoming tiresome

1 Like

OK so I found a lead vein to farm to make bullets so I dumped a BoS bunker down :smiley:

Still waiting on @Knottian to come twinnk me out :stuck_out_tongue:

Finally after a year I got a REAL Bloodied Prime gattling gun … problem is I dont got a heavy weapons build lmaooo but that dont stop me from doing massive damage with it.

Been playing a lot more lately, just hit 115 and almost done with all the quests, will just be grinding from now on and working on my camp a bit more. Really hoping for a next gen patch and crossplay/cross progression!

1 Like

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Update a first party game to the current generation? Are you mad?

Really hope we get a roadmap soon, the game definitely needs some new quests, or even new weapons.