Fallout 4 Next-Gen Update Gets Release Date

Location was cool, the endgame not so much.

It was ok.

1 Like

Your backlog is reporting this post

8 Likes

Hopefully New Vegas will be next.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Mortā€™s backlog is a lost cause at this point. lol

4 Likes

GOTY edition is $13AUD on PC. Time to buy it again :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been waiting for this. Is it only 3 pieces of creation club content being added ? Or is it like Skyrim where you got all of them

Even a new quest! Now that is cool!

8 Likes

I actually did this this Christmas break lol

LOL really? Thatā€™s dedication right there :muscle:t2:

Great location but disappointing quests if youā€™re playing a good character.

2 Likes

My entire playthrough was just punching things with the rebar cinder block thing haha, the power fist or whatever it was great punching death claws

1 Like

Awesome news. I can finish it now :slight_smile: :zap:

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to down load some mods when I do another playthrough.

Sim Settlements for the feel that people are getting on without me needing to micromanage everything (probably the original, as 2, 3 and all in one have quest lines attached to them).

Something that will allow me to turn Nuka World into a settlement after I kill every raider.

Vidid Fallout for the texture work.

Cheat Terminal for when I get tired of collecting junk.

A couple to add more enemy variety(like 8 foot tall raider juggernauts with similar results for other factions/enemies).

1 Like

Personally I think I prefer both of the Xbox 360 Fallouts to F4, all things considered. I could really go for 3 and NV remasters!

2 Likes

Hopefully the Fallout 3 one from the leak became a real thing. Iā€™d definitely play it again, old enough for me to not remember it lol

1 Like

notably, this isnā€™t a remaster

Remake Fallout 1 and 2 ala RE2R.

1 Like

Iā€™m definitely looking forward to the patch when it drops. I wonder if the plan always was to drop it around the show or whether if kinda got put on the back burner when all hands were on deck for Starfield?

One thing iā€™m wondering about is whether this patch will ā€œbreakā€ some of the Fallout 4 mods that are available so iā€™m in two minds whether to wait a little bit before starting another playthrough with the next gen patch.

1 Like

The mods not working is a definite worry, since Skyrim updates broke them before.