Fallout 4 Next-Gen Update Gets Release Date

15 Likes

Yes! I’ve been putting off my first playthrough of FO4 for this update. After being new to FO with FO76, and roughly 500 hours of fun there, I am ready to explore more of this IP.

1 Like

Would have lined up well with the previous release date for the show. Great news either way. I bet fallout 4 gets played more this year than rebirth

1 Like

Disappointed they’re not doing a bundle of creation club items for 20$ like they did for Skyrim. I guess the crybabies who got mad and called that a “rerelease” won. GG

I might go for another playthrough of this. I absolutely loved my first playthrough. I’m curious what the performance mode and Quality settings will offer.

I mean mods already have it at 4k/60fps, so it seems there will be something extra, more than just higher resolution? Otherwise solely a performance mode would have been enough.

1 Like

Perfect for getting people into the game after watching the show ! Nice !

1 Like

Time for another playthrough then! Still have a few achievements to grab as well, so that’ll be nice.

1 Like

They are giving us free creation club content though?

1 Like

Yeah 4 new free ones, same as skyrim. That’s nice! What I’m sad about is no bundle of all CC content for 20$. Buying it piecemeal is waaaaaay more expensive.

1 Like

Ah yes sorry I see what you mean now. Maybe they are planning on doing another bundle later in the year.

This will get me to beat far harbor

3 Likes

Best part of the game!

5 Likes

I’d love that, but I doubt it, They missed the chance for a marketing push now.

1 Like

I was loving it, but for some reason fell off. I liked the robot dlc. But I gotta see how to respawn mine as it died at some point.

1 Like

What did you think of Nukaworld? I quite digged the location.

Nice! I went back to Fallout 3 this week in preparation of the tv show, this gives me even more impetus to finish it asap.

1 Like

Good luck completing 3 in 2 weeks :wink:.

I’m a raider hater, so murdered all them the second I could get out of the cage.

1 Like

No way I’m even attempting to! More a case of not putting it off for another year :smiley:

1 Like

Haha, I know what you mean there, I have quite a few RPG’s in my backlog that I just can’t face right now. I have been trying to get through some of my smaller games.