Every Xbox Game Pass Game in 2023

Yeah I just went back to the TGS stream and sure enough, it had the Series X and Xbox One announcement (after a very lengthy trailer) but no GamePass splash screen or logo… saw this misreported elsewhere as well… hopefully it goes the way of Tunic and Xbox closes a gamepass deal closer to release… ExoPrimal was the other big game in that show that did not have a GamePass announcement tied to it. Glad we at least caught the Ni No Kuni and Fuga 2 additions! Hope they have some fun new announcements at that show later this month

3 Likes

Oh man… do we have announcements today. 2nd half January GP drop + all the showcase news. 2023 is looking bright!

Hi-Fi Rush today, Goldeneye on Jan 27, April 18 Minecraft Legends, May 2 Redfall… those are some of the dates we got today… +the 2nd half gamepass drops (Hey Hotwheels is finally coming!)

4 Likes

updating 'em now

4 Likes

We got a bonus date! Fuga 2 got a release date of May 11, 2023. https://twitter.com/Fuga_CC2_en/status/1618443610625609728

2 Likes
1 Like

Hi Jesse,

We have another release date, one I am quite excited for. Tragic timing, being the day before JEDI, but excited nonetheless! They have an upcoming YouTube video (not live yet), which has a description that leaks their own release date: April 27!

The Last Case of Benedict Fox | Developer Gameplay - YouTube.

6 Likes

I keep forgetting Ghostwire is next month. Been waiting to try it.

Whoops, don’t think the publisher was supposed to say that… or that gameplay is being shown monday.

privated now

1 Like

Lol yeah looks like it. Something to look forward to on Monday then I suppose

Should be fully up to date

1 Like

No date, but Lies of P is set to drop in August

Also, Goldeneye 007 is still listed as TBD

2 Likes

This list is ridiculous, and there is so much more to be added.

4 Likes

Thought a Capcom show would be a safe moment us to take a break? Apparently not. Exoprimal, July 14. Day One.

it will not let me link the reveal trailer

5 Likes

I updated it within a few minutes :valle:

5 Likes

Just look at this huge list of de facto exclusives! :parrot:

And we’re not even a quarter of the way through.

9 Likes

4 Likes

New gamepass announcement - Venba! It was just shown on the Kinda Funny GDC stream, looks neat. TBD 2023

5 Likes

Saw that one too! I added it :slight_smile: . Thanks for all the help, I’ll need it as the year goes along.

2 Likes

The list is just getting comically long at this point. Simply ridiculous, y’all are doing great work here - even Xbox themselves don’t bother keeping such a list updated given how much they seem to be dropping on the service

2 Likes

I’m going to have to create more time for this stretch alone.

7 Likes