Every Xbox Game Pass Game in 2023

Nevermind Jedi: Survivor coming out on April 28… which I suspect many of us will buy day one at full price (although it should hit gamepass like 1-1.5 years later). Quite a stretch of games for GP and video games in general leading up to Zelda… in a traditionally ‘dead’ part of the year

2 Likes

And I’m buying Dead Island 2.

2 Likes

Just went through and cleaned up/updated. If I’m missing things lemme know!

5 Likes

The list has Iron Brigade coming to the platform “Iron Brigade.” there are also a couple including Blazblue and Planet of Lana that say “Consol, PC, Cloud” instead of console pc cloud. Also think we know Forza isn’t coming in spring now, though I’m not sure if there’s a specific time in the second half.

1 Like

updated, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing!

Always appreciate the effort.

This list has been quite useful the past day or two, especially with the continued toxic and bad-faith social media posts and articles.

2 Likes

where’s The Big Con?

Buy The Big Con | Xbox

This? came out a few years ago and is not on game pass

it was one of skybound games coming to gamepass, https://youtu.be/7DlkP3F8OlM, 3 of 4 already on gamepass but the big con are only that didn’t come.

2 Likes

updated

1 Like

Jesse and co, I truly have no idea how y’all keep this up to date. It’s incredible. I have a couple minor edits to contribute now that Showcase season has calmed down. These come in the way of 2 delays.

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn delayed to TBD 2024 (Source: https://twitter.com/PlayFlintlock/status/1669639853758136323?s=20); Lightyear Frontier early access also delayed to TBD 2024 (Source: Xbox Extended Showcase)

Cheers, Aidan

1 Like

No co, just me :valle: . I just updated it whenever I see something dated or someone lets me know I missed something.

2 Likes

You should place a contribution tax on Nick, hell he can even shadow-leak an announcement on here if he wants :face_with_monocle:

Updated with today’s drops

1 Like

updated, bonkers year

8 Likes

Final update is done, barring any TGA additions

2 Likes

January, February and March were fire with Hi-Fi Rush, Atomic Heart and Wo Long back to back to back.

1 Like

Gamepass absolutely killed it this year and cemented itself (again) as the best deal in gaming and 2024 looks to be even better! I simply dont understand why some people hate the service.

1 Like