Ever Wanted Pokemon On Xbox? We Now Have Something Better! (Nexomon: Extinction)

Oh, unfortunately I didn’t get to play much since the last time I posted in here :frowning:

I did play around the Snow Tundra for a bit. I retrieved the bomb for that blonde miner and I’m now helping her clearing the way west of the city. Oh, and I also managed to fully evolve my team!

And I’ve seen two people from my friends list playing the game today after asking me what were my thoughts about it, so the word is being spread!

1 Like

Anybody remember Monster Rancher? Are they still making those? I’ve moved away from this genre, but hearing you guys talk about this game has me curious so I’ll probably give this a shot.

Thanks to you thread I’m playing it. Great game. Highly polished.

1 Like

2 achievements left! This has been awesome! Can’t wait for the next entry and/or spin-offs for this!^.^

1 Like

aw man :frowning:. Well I’m glad I kept things vague enough not to spoil anything then lol. It gets better the farther you get. I’m about to play some more now. Hope you get to do the same soon! :slight_smile: Also glad to see spreading the word helped. I feel like these games need more recognition. Glad mostly everyone seems to be enjoying it so far! :smiley:

1 Like

I watched the show, and I really enjoyed it! I remember my friend playing the game on PS1 and using all his other PS1 game discs to unlock monsters. Such a cool concept, but not sure how well that’d work these days with Digital taking over :p. I have no clue if they’re still around tho. :confused:

Yep my friend is playing it too. And 2 other friends will buy it too. Great game. Great monster design.

1 Like

Yeah I have been having a blast with it and get distracted leveling up my monsters. But now I’m running into the evolved forms and I wonder if I will be able to go back and catch ones I’ve missed. Like I just caught the evolved fire starter by never the first stage.

Our do the monsters only scale to your party? If that’s the case I can take a new group or and level this looking to catch more lol. Just got my silver badge and heading to drake isle now. Team in the mid 20s.

1 Like

Well I finally beat it! 26 and a half hours later. What a great game. Ending kinda dragged just a little bit, but that’s okay. There is stuff to do for End Game in case anyone was curious. Overall, I’d probly give the game an 8.5/10 just off the top of my head. I’ll probly get around to the End Game stuff eventually but I’m just happy that I finished it. I don’t really beat games often, so I was glad the game was able to keep me interested the whole time. :smiley:

1 Like