E3 + Summer Game Fest |OT|

Today is Warhammer day. Darktide details and release date later today? :thinking:

2 Likes

Square Time! 2h15 after Xbox’s conference. Featuring:

• World Premiere – Guardians of the Galaxy? (Eidos-Montréal)
  • Babylon’s Fall (PlatinumGames)
  • Marvel’s Avengers (Crystal Dynamics)
  • Life Is Strange: True Colors (Deck Nine)

No mention of Square Enix JP games. Final Fantasy XVI? Dragon Quest? That other Sony exclusive from Team Ninja?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/1400482093008932864

Tune in at 11 AM PT to catch the pre-show, featuring content about the latest news and upcoming updates from For Honor, Trackmania, The Crew 2, Brawlhalla, Watch Dogs: Legion, and more from the teams at Ubisoft, while the clock counts down to the main show.

The main show kicks off at 12 PM PT, featuring big announcements, updates on some of Ubisoft’s live titles, and some surprises that you won’t want to miss. Catch all the details about the next mainline entry in the Rainbow Six franchise, formerly known as Rainbow Six Quarantine, with world premiere gameplay and trailers revealing this brand-new co-op title for the first time.

Dive into the island paradise of Yara with Far Cry 6, and discover the action-packed adventures that await you in a nation under the heel of dictator Antón Castillo, played by Giancarlo Esposito. Prepare for an avalanche of extreme sports with Riders Republic, the upcoming massive multiplayer open-world playground that will see you shredding your way through beautiful and sprawling North American landscapes. You will also receive updates from live titles such as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Rainbow Six Siege on their upcoming content, as well as the Apple TV+ series Mythic Quest and soon-to-release movie Werewolves Within, both from Ubisoft Film & Television, plus a few additional surprises.

Not expecting Dragon Quest XII until Tokyo Game Show. Sony exclusive (full or timed) would probably be on the Sony showcase if/when they have theirs.

This is so hype. I’m gonna watch Xbox, Square Enix, WB Games, Capcom, Nintendo, and Bandai Namco live.

Ha, good one. That gave me a good chuckle.

Congrats XboxERA !

16 Likes

This is a massive massive publisher. Good one, Bruno. Hope they dont screw around with the Pune and Singapore studios.

1 Like

Shoutout to @brunopcosta1 for being amazing.

2 Likes

Xbox, Capcom, Square, Nintendo and WB games.

I’m ready.

1 Like

I’ll be checking out the Summer Game Fest, Ubisoft, Xbox, PC Gaming Show and Nintendo.

1 Like

No Dead Island, Saints Row, Metro or TimeSplitters at SGF or E3 it seems.

What if all this was just one showcase?

A man can dream. :wink:

3 Likes

What the hell is left for them? Considering Evil West and Shadow Warrior 3 is being published by other companies and might not show up aswell, that would leave us with Hot Wheels and Chorus?

We will see more publishing deals from them, I guess.

Tim And Eric Omg GIF

2 Likes

Xbox at E3 ultimate.

Everyone is here!

Buying Crytek?

1 Like

I think Nintendo will have the best show

We have another confirmation, ladies and gentlemen!

3 Likes

this all shapes up to be way better than the mess last year

1 Like

Indeed!

2 Likes