E3 + Summer Game Fest |OT|

I think you meant something other than Ubisoft Studio at the beginning of this. Ubisoft Singapore or Ubisoft’s Singapore studio?

1 Like

Hyped for Far Cry 6 and hoping to see new trailers for Prince of Persia Remake and Beyond Good & Evil 2. Also hoping for the reveal of Avatar.

Was hyped for The Division: Heartland but holy shit, that leaked video is bad, not just quality wise but game wise. Lady is shooting guys in the head and no reaction for seconds later. This is not releasing this year. Would be surprised if it does.

Is that still in flight? I know one of the various remakes over the past year or so by a very green studio was indefinitely put on hold.

EDIT: This still seems to be on. Sorry for any potential panic or disappointment. Here is their last statement:

“Since announcing Prince of Persia : The Sands of Time Remake in September, we saw an outpouring of feedback from you on this beloved franchise,” Ubisoft said in a statement attributed to the development team. “It is your passion and support that is driving our development teams to make the best game possible. With that said, we have made the decision to shift the release for Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake to a later date. This extra development time will enable our teams to deliver a remake that feels fresh while remaining faithful to the original.

“We understand the update might come as a surprise and we will continue to keep you posted on the progress of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake . In the meantime, we want to thank you all for your ongoing support.”

1 Like

They delayed the Sands of Time remake but im expecting it at the Ubisoft Forward event with a February 2022 release date.

2 Likes

The more we see Skull & Bones beong delayed, the further away a new Rayman is :frowning:

I believe we got 2 mobile titles sinxe Legends was released.

Ops, fixed! Thanks!

2 Likes

I honestly was a tad skeptical when they announced Skull and Bones. At the time, cool, sounds fun, I’m enjoying sailing around as Kassandra in Odyssey - but wasn’t sure how they were planning to make a game like that but with no on land portion, and have progression and a story and presumably lots of collections and not have it be insanely repetitive.

Not saying it can’t be done or that it would be bad (actually would love to play this), but I can imagine it being quite difficult to make fun and not too complicated, etc.

1 Like

I believe they started working on Skull & Bones because of how popular and awesome pirating was in Black Flag. The problem is that since then the system has been improved by Assassin’s Creed itself, and to make things worse Rare released Sea of Thieves in 2018.

I think the project has been rebooted many times because of how the “genre” has changed since 2014, and now they see all those projects out there and they don’t know exactly what to do.

2 Likes

Amazing post!

1 Like

I wonder if PC Gamer is contemplating delaying their event 60 minutes. They now start when Xbox is still doing their show.

2 Likes

That’s an odd timing for their show, indeed. If I’m not mistaken they used to stream an hour later for the past few years?

Edit: nop, same time last year. Hopefully they change it

1 Like

Where are people getting the PC Game Show time from? They haven’t announced iirc. The date on their site is actually a video of last year’s show.

1 Like

The PC Gaming Show is a 2+ hour joint event with GamesRadar Future Games Show. It’s the 13th. But the time hasn’t been confirmed yet. My guess is 4pm EST.

1 Like

You are absolutely right!

In my defense, they shouldn’t have this in their homepage :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Who is ready for some Hotline Miami 3?

6 Likes

About Saturday’s Guerilla Showcase: Xbox is the only Platinum Sponsor. We might have games from Thunderful Publishing, Raw Fury, Headup, Humble Games, tinyBuild and more.

Last year we had Dysco Elisium, Haven, Genesis Noir, Drake Hollow and many more

1 Like

This post has just reminded me that Hotline Miami 1-2 is on Xbox and i want to buy them now but maybeeeee i should wait to see if it hits gamepass.

1 Like

ayooo :eyes:

Good to know!

1 Like

E3 full schedule ia finally up!!

June 12

• Ubisoft
  • Gearbox

June 13

• Xbox + Bethesda
  • Square Enix
  • WB. Games
  • PC Gaming Show

June 14

• Take-Two
  • Capcom

June 15

• Nintendo
  • Bandai Namco
8 Likes

First Microsoft and right after that we have the Sony showcase. Great for all console fans.

4 Likes