E3 + Summer Game Fest |OT|

Godfall was reviews as a trash game, but still surprised they’re not going to be released on Xbox Series X|S.

Maybe that 6 month exclusivity was just to not releasing on PS4 yet :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh well, the show ended… absolutely nothing for Xbox

Godfall on Xbox was the one thing I was looking forward with this event. I felt trolled when the trailer started and they mentioned PS4 lol

3 Likes

I was expecting Godfall to be announced for Xbox Series X/S as well. Oh well. It is what it is.

My rankings

Ubisoft > Devolver > SGF > Gearbox > Koch Media

Ubisoft was a 6.5/10 to put into perspective.

Rough start to E3

1 Like

E3 will be saved by Xbox in less then 24 hours so it’s all good.

2 Likes

Ubisoft was decent, but Gearbox was just cringy and bad. I did not see Koch.

1 Like

Ubisoft was fantastic for me, but I seem to be the only one hyped for the first Rocksmith since 2014

3 Likes

I can’t stand that Greg Miller guy. He’s so annoying… :persevere:

1 Like

Randy does it again

Agreed.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the Ubisoft show as well. I don’t have a guitar & not likely to get one - but that does actually seem really cool.

I’m actually really looking forward to more AC content though, as I’ve enjoyed that game a lot so far - and I kinda want to get back to Watch Dogs now that the frame rate is up. Also now seeing the store say single player is available in Rainbow Six Extraction, I’m likely to check that out. I liked the indie stuff they showed ahead of the show, I’d probably play at least some of that if it is available on Xbox - and while I haven’t seen Avatar, I’d probably try out that game. Also so far really liking everything I’ve seen with Far Cry.

Devolver was funny. I enjoyed that one a lot, and they had some stuff in there that is just weird enough that I want to check out.

Gearbox was a complete waste of time though.

5 Likes

Ubisoft Forward would be good if not that leaks… :man_shrugging:t2:

Devolver > Ubisoft >> SGF

Geoffs show dragged a bit, Ubisoft were pretty entertaining. Devolver was the funniest presentation and had interesting games.

lmao

7 Likes

Haha, it’s coming out for PS4 but it wouldn’t run on a Series S. Suuuuurrrreeeee

9 Likes

The FUD surrounding the Series S pre-launch was something else

11 Likes

Absolute numpty. You’d think he’d know better considering how long hes been in the industry. Embarrassing man.

1 Like

Randy is creepy and gross.

Another highlight from Ubisoft Forward: basically every game having cross-play AND cross-progression. They are even adding cross-progression to R6 Siege

3 Likes