Dying Light 2: Stay Human OT - Releases February 4th, 2022

Are any of them showing the prologue? I don’t want to see any of that. For many games the prologue is something special for me.

I wonder if I should jump right into 2 or play 1 first

I just can’t believe they were unable to bring Series X enhancements to Dying Light 1 prior to launching this game. Especially after announcing back in October that a patch was incoming. Seems like a huge fumble to me.

No. It’s a side quest several hours into the game.

1 Like

Really freaking weird that I am not allowed to show a single clip but they can. Oh well. I finally got to try out the VRR with performance on and it felt fantastic. Well over 60 most of the time, no clue what the numbers will end up being.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s definitely weird.

You should try out the Ray Tracing mode and see if VRR allows it to hit 60FPS. I was hoping for a Performance RT mode but since that doesn’t exist, I will be playing in performance mode.

what was the range exactly?

No idea, testing that stuff out is well beyond my mediocre capture card.

NOTE: The below video CONTAIN SPOILERS for the respective side quest as well as the skill trees and world map so watch at your own discretion.

CohhCarnage -

1 Like

I’m torn I don’t have the time to dive into multiple big games next month! I’m debating between Dying Light 2 and Horizon into the West. Never played the first Dying light game and I tried on several occasions but could never truly get into Horizon Zero Dawn.

Now both these sequels look great and I’m having a hard time decided which to go for.

Honestly, im all in for both. Digital ultimate edition for Dying Light 2 on Xbox Series X and then Horizon 2 on disc for PS5. Since I eliminated Elden Ring from my game list, im now set for February and March.

For you, I guess it would depend on which game you’re more hyped and interested in playing. Both games are going to be excellent in my opinion.

1 Like

What a time, too many games. I bought Far Cry 6 back in October and finally started it a week ago, I’m Almost at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy (I think), started the Forgotten City on Gamepass and Bought Kena Bridge of Spirits on Sale last month and haven’t started that yet either. Now I want either Horizon or Dying light 2, there are too many games!!!

Far Cry 6 and Galaxy are great games. Completed them back when they released. Kena is really great considering it was Ember Lab’s first ever game. Hope you enjoy them all!!!

I’m all in for both Dying Light 2 which im super hyped for and Horizon 2. They should keep me busy for February and a part of March.

I agree, there are too many games!!! This doesn’t include my interest in Sifu and the Crossfire X campaign which release February 8th and 10th respectively. lol

1 Like

3 Likes

@Doncabesa

Are you going to go through the three different modes (Resolution, Quality and Performance) in your review? Thanks.

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

Chonky boy

3 Likes

Nice. Can’t wait!!

1 Like

Shit…I knew I forgot to post something. lol

PS4/XBO version looks pretty good. I doubt that anyone is reviewing it on those consoles. Maybe PS4 Pro/X but not 2013 base consoles. On the positive side, the PC/PS5/XSX versions are said to be really good on a technical level according to a YouTuber I watch and is friends with those who are currently playing the game for review. I’m not expecting any major issues. There could be some nitpicks but that’s it in my opinion. Plus, with the review embargo being Wednesday which is two days before release and announcing a 5 year post launch road map of support, I believe that Techland is very confident on the game and that would include having minimal technical issues.

1 Like