Don't Expect a Big Xbox Event for March

I mean Xbox hasnt put out an AAA game this gen yet that could be why

I missed the old Aaron G that use to hyped everything up to 10. :rofl:

Well I will say that Xbox does this to themselves. I mean look at Phil putting out hints all over the place on his shelves to tease and Phil and Satya saying more acquisitions are coming and trading the Compulsion game and inexile game.

1 Like

So what do us Xbox fans hype up now? LOL! I’m dying for the next big wave of Xbox news.

Am I the only one curious about what they will say during that March event about potentially their plans for xCloud and Game Pass for example ? It could be interesting.

3 Likes

No I am too, I think there’s more to say there. Would be interesting to hear if cloud streaming is expanding beyond Ultimate to other Game Pass tiers, timeline for Series X blades and possible 4k streaming, etc.

3 Likes

Wake me up when they have another actual…gaming event. I’m not a shareholder or am I an Indie dev trying to utilize Xcloud so these events do absolutely nothing for me. I just want to see new gameplay man lol.

1 Like

Xcloud coming to iOS + PC + other devices is not for shareholders or developers. Its for consumers.

1 Like

I’ll assume they’ll announce the release date of the xbox series x server blade upgrade. Most likely announcing xcloud for web browser and also IOS.

All that is nice. Average consumer doesn’t care about that stuff. Show games.

I beg to differ. Considering more consumers own ios/android devices then consoles, I would think the average consumer would be very interested. For the CEO of MS to see a future in gaming, Phil has to capture a portion of this mobile gaming consumer.

2 Likes

Those of us on here may be biased. Most consumers don’t care about the backend stuff as long as it functions properly.

I agree consumers don’t care about backend stuff but most don’t even know they can stream xbox games to mobile devices. MS needs to get the word out.

Why didn’t he come out sooner, just got people going along thinking it was proper event. I think it’s just the Welcome Bethesda to the family “event” honestly.

1 Like

It was in response to a clickbait site trying wring make an article out rumors of a MS event having Elden Ring. I wouldn’t be surprised if what Microsoft was doing was platform updates/game stack/Azure Playfab updates that normally would have been done at GDC had it gone ahead in March instead of July this year.

Bethesda’s probably just going to be an Xbox Wire post detailing what they are doing going forward like the roll out of titles permanently on Game Pass and “We’ll show more at Summer Game Fest” regarding anything new.

Why didn’t he come out before that site though, this has been bubbling for a while that Elden Ring thing has only just happened, that’s what I was getting at.

That event is in April

That’s not what he said. He said to not wait for them to come guns blazing like it was an e3, not that they wouldn’t have anything

Edit: Sorry was already addressed

It cool but he did say the twitter account of Fable and PD didnt mean anything but now we know that wasnt true haha

I wonder if there’s gonna be a small thing before their summer show or not at all. I mean…I really wouldn’t mind new (gameplay) trailers of The Ascent, CrossfireX, The Gunk, Chorus, Stalker 2, Warhammer etc. But say that these games are planned for after summer…then they’ll probably be featured in the summer show.

1 Like