Did Halo Infinite's Delay impact your decision about getting Xbox Series X day 1?

Day 1 or day 2. Nothing has changed.

1 Like

QoL improvements alone are enough reasons for me for a new shiny toy. Forza Horizon 4 is my most played game. I hate the loading times on the map and in the garage and i want to play in 60fps @4k. So either build a new pc or buy a Series X, easy.

This is like a PC upgrade. Getting it for all my games to run better.

I am a huge Halo fan, so I can’t say that it wasn’t disappointing that I can’t play Halo Infinite yet. But honestly Xbox Game Pass paired with that powerful hardware was always my true next gen star, so I am 100% there day one. And the game will clearly be better as a result, which is ultimately what matters to me most as a huge Halo fan at this point too.

1 Like

Hasn’t affected my decision a nanometer. Will have it Day 1.

1 Like

Still day one for me. Have a tonne of digital games, locked into game pass ultimate for three years and I use my Xbox One X every day so it will be the same with series X.

1 Like

Not at all. The main reason Xbox is my primary console is it has the best looking 3rd party games and has a huge Backwards Compatibility library with tons of enhanced BC. It has the best hardware on the market. The first party games will come when they’re ready.

Long answer: No, it did not

Short answer: No

Day 1 here.

Day 1? I’m not sure there’s anything coming out this holiday that makes me feel like I need to upgrade anymore.

Nope now I can focus on Cyberpunk and Assassins creed.

It did, not gonna lie but i keep being drawn back and I will still be getting it day one. If I don’t I will still be getting a Series S day 1.

Not for me,but for others definitely!!

Ps The software line up is looking very piss-poor for a next generation launch!!

I’m a big fan, so no, still getting it day one. The console will apparently have 100 optimized games this year. Some already available, most cross gen and a few new games. It will be interesting to see how they market that. But I believe the most important details are not yet revealed. The discussion will change dramatically once price and series s is revealed. Also don’t forget the competition also still has to show their launch line-up. If this will also be thin, than everything will be fine.

Day one for me :slight_smile: Can’t wait for Yakuza like a dragon, just finished kiwami 2 (beat all 3 games on xbox now, and done the majority of sub stories/end game stuff)

Im not big halo fan so while it would of been cool to check out the new halo on my shiny new console, im not that fussed.

The main reason im getting a seriesX at launch is because im selling my mid gens soon, otherwise they will lose resale value.

So I will get a SeriesX with my midgen resale funds and get a PS5de when a game that I must have comes out on it, probably a naughty dog game or maybe horizon 2 if they make it have more variety.

Still getting it on launch cause as much as I love the X1X, all those current games being optimized for the X series will be a lot smoother. Well everything will be a lot smoother. It’s like upgrading from a 1060 to a 2080Ti who doesn’t want that?

1 Like

I have Game Pass until April 2023, so I’m not worried about content.

1 Like

I guess it didn’t impact my decision bc I’ll still be getting the Series X day 1 but it did kill my excitement. The way I feel now is more or less how I felt when the One X released. Cool power upgrade but not a next gen feel.

Obviously the next gen hype will build in years to come but at launch I’m no longer craving the systems like I was a week or 2 ago

Nope, still day one.

1 Like

Nope. Halo Infinite is just one of many reasons I’m excited for next gen.

1 Like