Deceptive Methods: A Historical Conspiracy Podcast |OT|

This was a great episode! Good choice of subject, interesting and well tied into the present by Amanda.

Really enjoyed it and looking forward to more this year, @mandalaaxo !

4 Likes

Did they really do this on that podcast? I’ve never heard of it. Hi, I’m new here lol.

3 Likes

AMANDA!!! Welcome to the boards :slight_smile:

They sure did one around the same time, just a classic case of great minds thinking alike though I’m sure. Absolutely love the pod and can’t wait to hear what you cover next :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! It’s nice to know people enjoy it. I’m working on the next one now. I’m not great at following forums, I’ll try. I get confused on which reply is for what, I thought your message was from the first episode but I thought I’d reply anyway and then I see it was for the Templars lol. I thought there’s a lot of conspiracy about the Templars so let’s see where that came from. I ended up finding out about the alt right connection which I didn’t even know.

I always put all the sources in the description, so you might find some good podcast suggestions there. My favorite history podcasts are Our Fake History, Noble Blood, Fall of Civilizations (EXCELLENT), You’re Dead to Me, You’re Wrong About (social commentary about things you might misremember or think you know about but you don’t).

1 Like

NEW EPISODE!!!

King Henry the 8th: Prince, King, Duke… Nazi?

2 Likes