Deathloop is coming to Xbox and Game Pass September 20th

I was able to preload it via Game Pass on Series X?

I donā€™t even see it on GP on Xbox

If you search for the game in the store, open the pre-order bundle and then click on the actual game itself (where it says ā€œthis bundle containsā€ or whatever) you can preload it there with Game Pass.

Yes, one tired conversation finally put to rest, hopefully.

2 Likes

Get ready for round two with Ghostwire Tokyo once weā€™re nearing itā€™s year anniversary. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Although there should be no fears at all about whether it hits Game Pass or not.

Yeah, I imagine Ghostwire will get the exact same treatment (i.e. PS Plus and Game Pass the week after the first anniversary). Iā€™m curious what sort of extra content or updates Tango will add.

1 Like

Next year, Ghostwire will come home for sure. Damn, all the sudden, this monthā€™s Game Pass is stacked.

3 Likes

This doesnā€™t appear to have gone live yet, are midnight launches on local time becoming less and less common? This has happened with a ton of games for me over the past 12 months.

No universal unlock time.

Fucming finally. Hope this game gets huge rebirth on xbox.

Game Pass stuff is almost aways the same time everywhere (accounted for time zones). I think they want everyone being able to play at the same time and not have people spoiling it for others (or doing the NZ trick).

Well Deathloops been out for a year now so definitely not about stopping spoilers lol!

I get what youā€™re saying but thereā€™s millions of Xbox players who havenā€™t experienced it or maybe even heard of it.

1 Like

Yeah thats good but theres no retail version for this which sucks

Iā€™m sure there will be at some point. They probably couldnā€™t risk it leaking on store fronts and inadvertantly breaking the exclusivity deal.

1 Like

The retail is on sites but declared ā€œOut of stock.ā€ It looks like it will happen eventually.

Yeah itā€™ll be there for black Friday / Christmas holidays.

Can confirm, I just checked Amazon.

This game should be live 50 minutes from when I post this.

Ok, so Iā€™ve just started playing this game, and Iā€™ve got a question that will determine whether Iā€™ll continueā€¦ Decently mild spoilers ahead about what youā€™ll see in the first 30-45 minutes of gameplay, so Iā€™ll spoiler tag it for anyone who wants to stay unsullied.

I really dislike rougelikes and the whole live-die-repeat gameplay mechanic, but Iā€™d been told that Deathloop wasnā€™t that. And that the looping bit was more about what the story is, and that the gameplay isnā€™t actually repititious.

So, just to see what would happen, I let the first group of enemies kill me (not the lone guy with his back to me) and what do you know? Iā€™m back at the beach. Having to go through all the motions of picking up my gun, my hacking thingie, my macheteā€¦ listening to Julianaā€™s message againā€¦ Having to cover the same ground Iā€™d already covered to get back, kill that first guy again, etc.

Is this the way this game is going to continue to be every time I die? Or is it just the starting area thatā€™s like this?

Thanks.

Fuck sony in the backside if that happens. Nothing they can do about physical copies. It will eventually come out. Hopefully not for 70. But we know ms wont do that