Death Stranding is coming to PC Game Pass on August 23

It’ll be weird but cool if it has xbox achievement support too lol!

2 Likes

That removes any doubt then. It’s Death Stranding.

I saw some people doubting it and saying it was Hellblade or something else.

1 Like

With Sony starting to port games on PC, they will start publishing them themselves for sure.

The tears of thousand fanboys

6 Likes

OH BOY it’s about to be a day on the internet

4 Likes

To be fair I would have assumed it was Hellblade, I mean - who would guess Death Stranding was coming to game pass. But people have found that exact location in Death stranding - it is pretty indisputable.

The only question : will it be announced this week or at Gamescom ?

1 Like

Sony owns the Death Stranding ip. Kojima Productions developed Death Stranding. But it owned by [Sony Interactive Entertainment. This game will never be on Gamepass or xbox. I hope I wrong but I not.

Death Stranding - Wikipedia

DEATH STRANDING Trademark of SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT LLC - Registration Number 6002881 - Serial Number 87107685 :: Justia Trademarks

The rain picture confirms it’s Death Stranding. Rain in that game is a big part of the story, not to mention the picture is a location in the game.

4 Likes

The rain on the picture as well as the picture taken directly from the game don’t leave much to imagination though. It won’t be on Xbox for sure, but PC it could.

1 Like

As others have eluded too, sounds like it would be PC Game Pass as the PC version isn’t published by Sony.

2 Likes

Publishing rights on PC is entirely different matter. Nobody is making DS anime or DS2 on Xbox.

4 Likes

Are they forecasting the weather in Germany?

:rofl:

1 Like

Made me spit out my drink. :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

Would love to see Kojima tweet about it and see the replies :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Wait… Xbots gets the Director’s Cut for free? But…but… muh $10 qUaLiTy fee?

No way! Fake news or it’s a downgraded version for Game Pass.

Has to be… right?

…right?

2 Likes

I love Fridays.

1 Like

Oh wow, it’s really happening ! :phil_lmao:

It’s not true! There’s only fodder on Game Pass. Watch as this is just another indie game. You’ll see!

(It’s fun rp:ing as a Cultist.)

1 Like

I wonder why they decided it to announce it out of nowhere right now?