DayOne - Feedback Thread

We are aware. Top men (@Predrag) are on it.

2 Likes

Regarding profiles:

• Would it be able to share your profiles with other people? People like to brag about the games they’ve played :stuck_out_tongue:
  • In that same thought process; maybe the open space in your profile could be used for something fancy. So you can easily share a screenshot or a link of how many games you’ve been playing.

The possibilites are endless! Good luck with prioritizing :wink:

1 Like

Another one:

• Make the HowLongToBeat and MetaCritic numbers link to their respective webpage.

Thought I’d ask it here too.

I’m definitely interested in using this, but it’s not clear to me how to use it. It’s an app but I can’t seem to find the download link for it?

Is there a way to get the titles together? Like some of the same titles are together, but others are spread around in the filter?

I guess this is a better place to put this.

Whats the end goal with “currently playing”? Seems unclear.

My expectation was a list of users who play the game and maybe a link to their forum profile. So i can chat with them or talk with them about the game. Similar to the link to the OT.

2 Likes

It’s not an app. It’s a website: dayone.xboxera.com

1 Like

After using it a bit more today this is my main feedback

• We need a ‘I played this.’’ check, as I have played many more games on GP than I finished. And selecting ‘playing now’ doesn’t make sense to me :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Rating games would be a nice addition.
  • We should have threads on the forums for every GP game. Even if they’re just XboxEra review threads. The community aspect of this is important.
  • Some way to export/share stuff that’s on the webapp. Like your personal list, a profile summary, etc.
2 Likes

just copy/pasting my suggestion from the other thread. (and since checking again, your page has similar issues to what I mention below asgamepassport does, ie, fh5, halo infinite (for campaign, the 87 shows up for multiplayer), sniper elite 5, spelunky 2, etc not showing reviews)

this is awesome. I have two early suggestions…

1. Under “console games” I didn’t see a way to sort by metacritic scores. Is that something you were planning to add? Maybe I was just looking in the wrong section for it.
  2. would you guys consider Opencritic integration as well (and ability to sort by it)? At least on gamepassport, the metacritic integration has some issues. Such as:

-Halo Infinite not even showing a score, since it’s pulling the review page from the xbox one version.

-Same issue with Forza Horizon 5

-Same issue with Gears Tactics

-same issue with MLB the show

-same issues with Nobody saves the world, spelunky 2, sniper elite 5, tunic, etc.

1 Like

The ability to see and sort by Release Year would be helpful.

1 Like

We’re on it. I’d expect some fairly sizable updates very soon.

2 Likes

you guys rock

1 Like

Looking forward to review integration.

1 Like

Would be nice if there would be a MIcrosoft Store button. So if you see an interesting game, you can instantly install it on your device.

We’re working on being able to go straight to the MS store to either buy or install. It’s coming! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love the How Long to Beat slider, but any chance we could get an option for max hours? I often look for shorter games on Game Pass to play in between sessions of my usual time sinks.

A cool addition to DayOne could be having the Cloud Gaming links directly on the game page. You see a new game and can directly play it via Xcloud.

For example: Gears 5 Game of the Year Edition |   Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Xbox.com

1 Like

With the change to ‘played’ the green banner doesn’t make much sense anymore. :stuck_out_tongue: You could’ve played this game for 30 minutes, not completing it. Doesn’t mean you play it right now.