Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| It feels like it's taken 2077 years for this game to release (and might take another 2077 years for it to be fixed)

:joy::joy::joy:. Too funny.

1 Like

Those ps4 and Xbox one versions are unacceptable honestly. The hardware is old but if youā€™re going to release a game on it then it should at least be playable.

1 Like

I just got a refund for the game. I am going to hold off playing it until I build a new PC in the spring, or until the actual next gen version is released.

1 Like

I think thatā€™s 8 millions preordersā€¦ EIGHTā€¦ millionsā€¦Wow ! That gameā€¦

The game is playable. You even could say that a PC from 2013 could probably barely run the game, if thatā€™s even possibleā€¦ It is expected.

8 million pre-orders 59% of PC and 41% on console 74% digital

1 Like

Official detail info?

I donā€™t know if I got lucky with loot or Iā€™m over leveled, but the game seems pretty easy so far on Very Hard difficulty. Played ten hours and Iā€™m just entered the main mission where you enter the big hotel :thinking:

Lovin it tho.

Straight from CDPR Investor Relations

Any good comparisons for series X vs pc settings. I imagine once series x next gen patch comes it will be equivalent to the high settings but under the ultra settings. I will play it now if it doesnā€™t look much worse than pc high settings, otherwise I can wait for the patch.

Played about 4 hours now in quality mode looks and plays great on series X no bugs yet ā€¦Iā€™ve got all graphic settings turned off except depth of field ya get used to the 30fps pretty quickly and the res looks alot sharper than performance mode

Some say the difference is huge. Other say itā€™s not. I still canā€™t decide.

I want both. I need the next gen patch now.

1 Like

Game grossed $400 million at launch ( my estimation with 8*50, low side offcourse )

Given the platform has 30% cut CDPR must have grossed 280 - 300 million.

Investors must be rich.

Any info on the development expenditure of this gamešŸ¤”

Holy shitā€¦ 0.0 Thatā€™s gotta be obliterating any previous records by several fold! :o

The hype was unreal

Hard to believe itā€™s finally here, after all those years & all the delays, the game downloaded last night & is ready & waiting.

The bugs donā€™t scare me. Iā€™ve been diving straight into Bethesda games on day one since Oblivion. More than ready to see the sights in Night City.

1 Like

8 million preorders, insane

Iā€™ve played a few hours on series x its incredible the world is beautiful and dense

1 Like

Man, if nothing else, this game is a really interesting object lesson in the gamer anger-industrial complex. Even moreso than The Last of Us Part II. Whatever you might personally dislike about it, from technical specs and performance, to character creation, to specific story elements and themes, to whatever else, thereā€™s a Twitter thread and YouTube video waiting to stoke that anger. Make sure to smash that Like button to express your gamer outrage!

Itā€™s like playing GTA IV or GTA V on 360. Image quality is not great, there is a lot of glitches, but it is still a fantastic game, full of things to do and stuff to discover. Itā€™s amazing just to drive around and kill some bad guys in a dark alley.

I want to know what improvements they could make, especially on XSX. I like the 60FPS mode, but I would have liked a graphics mode with higher resolution and better clarity. Itā€™s all sort of blurry. I canā€™t wait for the next-gen update ! The game is beautiful under those muddy textures and filters.

So how does it look on Series X with quality mode?

Is there a huge difference between playing the game on One X vs Series X?