Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Wire Episode 3

I mean they were specifically set up for those IPs so kind of made sense. But I get your point

1 Like

haha yeah Im aware, exactly why I said I would love for them to branch out of that identity previously set for them. Playground shall no longer be just “Forza”, in that sense I mean. Either way this is way off topic for the thread haha, so let’s just end it here. :slight_smile:

LOL. Man I am so excited for Cyberpunk. But will be playing much later as I have a huge backlog.

Even Witcher 3 I played after all the DLCs and patches were released

1 Like

Speaking of The Coalition. Wasn’t there also a rumor they that they were working on something that wasn’t Gears? And I don’t mean the MP side of the TI game.

I mean there were. Even I think Matt Booty and Phil Spencer alluded to the fact that they might branch out once these stories are done

Finally was actually able to watch this! Amazing looking game, can’t wait! Launch window is packed!!

1 Like

I love this games art style/direction. It is the perfect mix of neon & ugly :laughing::

2 Likes

I reall think MS should make it come to GP and show it running in 4k60 to show XSX power. Plus the next gen upgrade won’t come before 2021.

Nah, man, too much hopeful thinking. I so wish that was the case, but CDPR knows what they have in their hands, and they know the game will be huge and sell a ton. No way they are giving up that much money! MS cheque would need to be HUGE