Cyberpunk 2077 - Night City Wire Episode 3

It had been confirmed that there would be no more delays :slight_smile:

Look at this game held back by old hardware. :angry: :angry:

1 Like

Awesome the game is looking insane. Now please show it to us running on XSX in real time.

Looks like this is going to tie as a GOTG along Witcher 3 and Mass Effect Series for me.

Man I seriously want a game with such depth and lore from XBOX Game Studios. 343, Coalition, The Initiative. C’mon make an epic RPG like this.

That was early this month? I must have missed that news. This is awesome. I can’t wait to just go exploring in that game world.

The postcards video is great.

Dang it. I had cancelled my Cyberpunk preorder and was going to stick with just Valhalla this year, but it just looks so cool, and Amazon still has it on sale for $49, I had to preorder again. Still not 100% sure… I’m not the world’s biggest Witcher fan or anything.

The game is cross Gen! It is also using new techniques like Ray Tracing.

I consider this game as the next gen game :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It is. Its going to push the box to its fullest

1 Like

The dev said that the main story will be shorter than Witcher 3 due to tremendous many people not finishing the story in that.

That is very unfortunate. I loved the long story of Witcher 3, loved it! I’m sure the story is still long enough.

I am pretty sure the main story might be shorter but the amount of things to do in the world including side quests will be much higher. Bet on that

1 Like

Absolutely, I have no doubt.

I can’t wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7_D1qlwOp0

Full VOD on OP.

1 Like
1 Like

lol of all the xbox studios to choose for making epic RPGs, you chose the least RPG based studios of all haha, especially when there are already three studios dedicated for RPGs now. I’m sure Obsidian, InXile and Playground has us covered for next gen. In fact, Xbox shall be the Western RPG powerhouse moving forward. If they somehow get Larian into their family, boy oh boy…

LOL. They already are overloaded with their Own IPs. Hence These three after they branch out of Halo, Gears

1 Like

I really really hope they do. New generation, let them explore new avenues. Also the speculation about Coalition helping with Initiative’s Perfect Dark (or whatever it is) multiplayer could be one of those first steps towards branching out. Almost every XGS now has two or more teams (Obsidian probably has the most at 4 lol), so would be great to see 343 and Coalition branch out, they’re so bogged down by the IP they need to keep serving, especially 343, I’m not jealous of their position right now at all. And it’s not like oh 343 has multiple teams, one working on H:I and another on MCC, they literally need to take a break or branch out once Halo Infinite launches (hopefully to good critical and commercial success) so they can keep maintaining those games but also try out new shit. It doesn’t need to be immediately something grand and “AAAA” either, hell, look at Grounded, that’s a sleeper hit right there, something on that scope would be great for experiment too, especially now with Game Pass)

The Coalition probably will branch out after Gears 6 and 343 1-2 years down the line after Halo Infinite launches. Thats what I feel like. Coalition for sure but 343 should.

1 Like

also it’s such a weird thing to name studios after the games they make, feels so restrictive. Hope they can bypass that rigid identity sometime soon cuz I really think they could make something special that’s not run by longstanding franchise requirements. Playground is such a perfect example, a studio known for racing games got greenlighted to make fucking Fable of all games, imagine the kind of talent and confidence that had to be there to get handed an IP as sacred to Xbox like that to bring back in a new light. Sure we don’t know how it’ll turn out but the fact that Playground of all could branch out so drastically gives me hope these guys can as well.

Nah I think the names are fine…

no i dont mean the names sound bad or anything, just that naming a studio after the games they make feels like that is all they are there to keep making.