Crisis Core: FF7 Reunion Announced (coming this Winter to Xbox)

Yes, please.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true. But the 3 best of the series are missing: Abyss, Symphonia, Berseria.

Werenā€™t some of those Tales games Xbox 360 exclusive or something?

If itā€™s not coming the topic will die as well. :doge:

Unpopular opinion, but Tales games kind of stink. Trails would be a much interesting get for Xbox.

Tales of Vesperia 360 was exclusive for the western audience. Namco releases a PS3 Japan only version with more content and the japanese Vesperia/Xbox fans were pissed.

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

P4AU

Catherine FBE

Classic ATLUS titles that havenā€™t been ported to modern consoles yet.

Nioh 1-2

Trails

Tales of

Voice of Cards 1/2

Bayonetta 2/3

Astral Chain

Wonderful 101

Steins Gate series

Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness

Digimon Cyber Sleuth Collection

Guilty Gear

The rest of Danganronpa and Zero Escape (probably already on the way)

Iā€™m sure I could think of moreā€¦.:wink:

1 Like

100% agree with 13 Sentinels. Heck of a game.

1 Like

Im surprised Arise still isnā€™t on GP

Trails is definitely the better series, but I still adore games like Abyss and Symphonia.

I can always get behind Digimon 100%, the Digimon World games on PS1/2 were my fav

1 Like

The first game was basically a Digimon Tamagotchi. :doge:

Iā€™ll grant you the first two but Berseria not being on Xbox is a positive.

Since weā€™re killing time before REMAKE IS GLORIOUSLY REVELAED FOR GAME PASS (maybe) Iā€™d offer Bravely Default 2 and Triangle Strategy as JRPG hopefuls for future Game Pass. Hey, if Octopath Traveler made it, why not?

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t fall in line with the game not being exclusive anymore though, same as Persona. And the icons in that tweet, thatā€™s the only stuff Iā€™m on going on. But if not todayā€¦then fuck it.

Itā€™s the first game after the hideous Hideo Baba reign. Maybe thatā€™s the reason why I like it so much. :smile:

1 Like

How dare you. Magilou on Xbox would have turned the tide of the console war.

Ooh, yes please. Played the first 2 and had a great time. Octopath coming to Game Pass made me put this one off though.

Ha ha, fair enough, just busting your Baballs :wink:

A nugget of purest gold in a pile of manure.

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing we have no idea when or how today this news is supposed to be revealed? Does Square Enix have any type of showcase today or anything?

A 10min long video.