Crisis Core: FF7 Reunion Announced (coming this Winter to Xbox)

Yes. Coming to steam and possibly switch cloud. No xbox. But definitely no xbox for remake. Crisis core only multiplat.

Switch cloud version. Sony will do everything in their power to make sure ff7 never comes to xbox.

Yeah, it wouldn’t surprise me but so far those are rumors, not factual yet. But yeah, if not today, it’s time to give it up.

Yeah the KH version was so great so why not raise the hate level from the Nintendo playerbase.

1 Like

I think your context is wrong here. tomb raider exclusivity was very expensive for ms, given the situation xbone was at the time. if you want real context, go check how much we learned sony payed capcom etc for some of the shit they are doing that those papers disclosed last year

Last year I checked out that Guardians of the Galaxy cloud demo and…sheesh.

1 Like

Wasn’t there a rumour of Bravely Default coming to gamepass? I wonder what happened to that.

Yeah I think @Shpeshal_Nick teased it on his Twitter. Maybe the deal is dead or Microsoft realized that Bravely Default 2 was very boring.

https://twitter.com/Shpeshal_Nick/status/1386492193326592004

I think VIIRemake coming to Xbox and Steam (As Leaked) also Crisis Core will be announced for all platforms as Snitched says.

And most probably they’ll finish the stream with announcing Part 2.

1 Like

If only we had a leak about Xbox too, we haven’t had one, only Steam. Did Snitch specifically say that about CC for all platforms? I don’t see the tweet.

No chance. That will be shown on a future Sony show.

While we’re being greedy, I’d also like to have console ports of the pixel remasters (with fixed fonts) so everyone can play the two best FF games.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/insider_wtf/status/1537172223160725504?t=CaYPX4_pOZ0mrT3aE-XTcw&s=19

Screenshot of Zack and color block for each platform.

1 Like

Would be hilarious if they won’t announce Part 2 :joy:

Ah yes, the blocks. True.

Let me guess, 6 and 4 are the best games ?

1 Like

V then VI, actually.

2 Likes

I wanted persona. Anything else is a bonus. Beseria would be nice though.

If we get FF7R, the next should be getting FF1-6 and tactics, Suikoden, Mana, Trails, Ys, Ni No Kuni and Bravely😎

1 Like