Copilot (formerly Bing) |OT|

Speaking of A.I Microsoft seems to be really onto something with this Co-pilot PCs and it seems A.I will be playing a pretty big role in Nextgen Xbox.

1 Like

I agree. I actually just posted this shot in the dark tweet :joy:

https://x.com/AddictiveAI/status/1793297968168083648

I would’ve sent it as a direct message but Surface doesn’t allow for messages.

Umm does anyone at XboxEra ever read this thread? Maybe someone here could clue me in on how to go about asking Microsoft for a review unit? I really want to check out the new surface and although I don’t have the biggest twitter in the world, it’s big relative to other AI twitter Art pages, plus I’m exclusively Copilot and I have been at this Copilot thing since its inception.

It goes without saying that I most likely would give the new Surface Pro a glowing 5 Star comment for their ad campaign since I’m already such a Stan anyway.

Unfortunately, with the traction here it’s obvious most here are just interested in Xbox and not Microsoft and their other products. The AI event and Build conference that just happened is sending waves around the tech industry but there is hardly anyone covering it. Yusuf Mehdi even said they estimate over 50 million Copilot PCs would be sold in the next 12 months. That ties in a lot with Xbox,

As for who to ask it’s better to go to a site like Windows Central or better yet even ask the Copilot AI how to go about getting a review unit.

1 Like

Haha :joy: I didn’t think to do that.

Microsoft Copilot

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

This Lightroom iPad app is such a game changer for me. To say I love it is an understatement. But a depressing thought just occurred to me. How many hundreds of potentially cool images did I delete over the last year simply because the Copilot image had a few things I wanted to remove. So much cool art lost forever :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It’s quite something seeing how AI generates art so easily. I look at Blinx the time sweeper and think the character could be redesigned to look pretty cool with a better story that could make for a better mascot than Sonic or Banjo.

1 Like

Would definitely recommend photoshop over lightroom, even has some decent Ai layer in there as well.

1 Like

Yeah it’s the new Lightroom “remove” tool that implements generative AI. I’m sure Photoshop has that and more so definitely recommend any of Adobe’s iPad apps that have that. It’s bad ass.

Also I strongly recommend iPad and an iPad pencil. :slightly_smiling_face: … but if Microsoft wants to send me one of those shinny new Surface Pro tablets for free, I’m sure I could put down my iPad :laughing:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

A redesigned BLINX THE TIME SWEEPER.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes