Copilot (formerly Bing) |OT|

Something is happening with Bing again.

It was down for me this morning. It seems a new update has happened. Images are now coming out widescreen.

At first I was a bit puzzled about the change then I logically thought about it.

AI Video must be right around the corner ! Why else start making images widescreen?

This is very exciting. God I can’t wait to start being an AI filmmaker, this is the stuff of childhood dreams coming true. :v:

(I still haven’t even found time to play around with the last Bing update that let us make our own AI music… the future is all happening so fast that it can be hard to keep up. Things in technology were pretty stable for a few years and have been really speeding up innovations this last 1-2 years)

1 Like

Looks like there is an option to choose orientation…

I’m basically speculating about the AI video coming soon. I sure hope so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

2 Likes

Processing: IMG_9229.jpeg…

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I scrolled through, but BingChat(and Dalle, I will never stop calling it this!) is getting just getting better and better.

On Microsoft swithkey keyboard, I recently saw we can make our own stickers and memes. EDrop_1714587316882

1 Like

Yeah I need to make more stickers. It’s pretty cool, I just never seem to think of it.

1 Like

2 Likes

This one turned out pretty awesome :sunglasses:

https://x.com/AddictiveAI/status/1789790601677770967

1 Like
2 Likes

Crazy it does music now?

1 Like

Yes :smiley:

Ask CoPilot to “compose a (blank) song about (blank)”

AI is Awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

Updated the thread title to reflect the app name change from Bing to Copilot.

1 Like

Love the bird and mushroom forest, Steller stuff.

What were the prompts for those?

For the mushroom forest I said “ create an image of a deadforest swamp in fantasy style with bioluminescent mushrooms and green moss twisted branches and vines”

That didn’t quite get me what I wanted so I asked it to “add reflective water” and then I got some images that I really liked. Used Designer for extra experimentation.

I do like Copilot designer now too. I know I called Designer pointless when it first got put into Copilot but now I appreciate having the option to “remix” an image I like. Really just helps me randomly toy with an image even though Designer doesn’t have very many styles yet.

This is the Mushroom forest picture I posted to my Twitter… this image used designers “steampunk” style if you can believe it :open_mouth:

https://x.com/AddictiveAI/status/1790181968963072149

The bird prompt was “ create an image of blue twitter bird with laser focused eyes and detailed feathers in natural lighting”

:v:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah I thought designer was pointless too, I might have to give it another shot.

1 Like

2 Likes

Photos are coming out square again. Copilot was widescreen for about a month, seems to have reverted back to square.

Also, there is a new iPad program called Adobe Photoshop Lightroom that costs $5 a month. I’ve been using for a day now and it is absolutely awesome for fixing / erasing unwanted items from my Microsoft Copilot images.

Microsoft Copilot

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

So cool :sunglasses: I’ve been erasing things freehand or just not using images with unwanted items that were too hard to erase freehand. This Photoshop Lightroom app is going to help me out a lot with my Copilot AI images. (George Castanza would be proud #Seinfeld )

2 Likes

Maybe we can have AI develop some nice art for platformers like Blinx, Banjo Kazooie, Spyro and crash.

1 Like