Copilot (formerly Bing) |OT|

Saw someone make a joke about creating a Foam Stars OT with ChatGPT over on OtherERA, so I decided to see what it would look like.

Sure, I can try to create a ResetERA OT for Foam Stars. Here is a possible template:

Foam Stars |OT| The Ultimate Foam Party

Foam Stars is a new multiplayer game from Foamworks Studios, the creators of the hit game Foam Fighters. In Foam Stars, you can customize your own foam character and join a team of up to four players to compete in various modes and maps. Whether you prefer to spray, splash, or soak your opponents, Foam Stars has something for everyone who loves foam.

Game Details

• Release Date: February 9, 2024
  • Platforms: PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Switch
  • Genre: Action, Party, Shooter
  • Developer: Foamworks Studios
  • Publisher: Foamworks Studios
  • Price: $39.99 USD
  • ESRB Rating: E10+ for Everyone 10 and Up
  • Online Multiplayer: Yes, up to 8 players
  • Offline Multiplayer: Yes, up to 4 players (split-screen)
  • Cross-Play: Yes, between all platforms
  • DLC: Yes, free and paid content updates planned
  • Microtransactions: Yes, cosmetic items only

Game Features

• Create Your Own Foam Star: Choose from a variety of foam shapes, colors, and accessories to make your foam character stand out. You can also unlock more customization options by playing the game and completing challenges.
  • Team Up with Friends: Join a team of up to four players and communicate with voice chat or emotes. You can also play solo or with bots if you prefer.
  • Compete in Various Modes and Maps: Foam Stars offers a variety of game modes and maps to suit your playstyle and preferences. Some of the modes include:
    • Foam Battle: The classic team deathmatch mode. The team with the most kills at the end of the match wins.
    • Foam Capture: The objective-based mode. Capture and hold foam zones to earn points for your team.
    • Foam Race: The speed-based mode. Race to the finish line while avoiding obstacles and enemies.
    • Foam Party: The casual mode. No rules, no scores, just fun. Experiment with different foam weapons and gadgets, or just relax and enjoy the foam.
  • Use Different Foam Weapons and Gadgets: Foam Stars features a variety of foam weapons and gadgets to enhance your gameplay and strategy. Some of the weapons include:
    • Foam Blaster: The standard foam gun. Shoots foam bullets that deal moderate damage and have a fast fire rate.
    • Foam Cannon: The heavy foam gun. Shoots large foam balls that deal high damage and have a slow fire rate.
    • Foam Launcher: The explosive foam gun. Shoots foam rockets that deal splash damage and have a medium fire rate.
    • Foam Sprayer: The close-range foam gun. Shoots a stream of foam that deals low damage and has a high fire rate.
    • Foam Sniper: The long-range foam gun. Shoots foam darts that deal high damage and have a low fire rate.
    • Foam Shield: The defensive foam gadget. Creates a foam barrier that blocks incoming foam projectiles and enemies.
    • Foam Grenade: The offensive foam gadget. Throws a foam bomb that explodes after a few seconds and covers a large area with foam.
    • Foam Jetpack: The mobility foam gadget. Allows you to fly in the air for a short time and dodge foam attacks.
    • Foam Mine: The trap foam gadget. Places a foam device that detonates when an enemy steps on it and deals damage and slows them down.

Game Reviews

• IGN: 8.5/10 - “Foam Stars is a fun and colorful multiplayer game that offers a lot of variety and replay value. The game is easy to pick up and play, but also has enough depth and challenge to keep you engaged. The game looks and sounds great, and runs smoothly on all platforms. The game also has a lot of content and updates planned, which makes it a worthwhile investment. Foam Stars is a blast to play with friends or strangers, and is one of the best party games of the year.”
  • GameSpot: 7/10 - “Foam Stars is a decent multiplayer game that has some charm and creativity. The game has a lot of customization options and game modes, but also suffers from some balance and technical issues. The game can be fun and chaotic, but also frustrating and repetitive. The game has a lot of potential, but also needs some polish and improvement. Foam Stars is a good game to play occasionally, but not a game to play for hours.”
  • Metacritic: 76/100 - “Foam Stars is a mixed bag of a multiplayer game that has some highs and lows. The game has a lot of positive reviews from critics and users who praise its fun and original gameplay, but also has some negative reviews from critics and users who criticize its lack of innovation and variety. The game has a loyal fan base, but also has some detractors. Foam Stars is a game that you will either love or hate, depending on your expectations and preferences.”

Game Links

Game Discussion

• Use spoiler tags when discussing story or secret elements of the game. To use spoiler tags, type >!spoiler text!< and it will appear as >!spoiler text!<.
  • Be respectful of other players and their opinions. Do not insult, harass, or troll other users. Do not spam, flame, or derail the thread. Follow the [ResetERA rules and guidelines].
  • Have fun and enjoy the game. Share your thoughts, experiences, tips, screenshots, videos, fan art, and anything else related to the game. Foam Stars is a game for everyone who loves foam.
2 Likes

:joy: Fun idea. Here’s a parody I had ChatGPT cook up…

Title: IGN’s Expert Review: Foam Stars - A Stellar Masterpiece

Review: Foam Stars, the highly anticipated PS5 game, has taken the gaming world by storm, and IGN is here to shed light on its true brilliance. Despite some misguided opinions from a select few, IGN proudly awards Foam Stars a perfect 10/10, solidifying its place as a gaming masterpiece.

Now, let’s address the ill-conceived opinions of those who dare to question the game’s greatness. While some gamers may find fault with Foam Stars, IGN stands firm in its belief that this title is a shining example of innovation and creativity. We understand that not everyone can grasp the depth and complexity of this game, but that doesn’t diminish its value.

IGN, as the leading authority in gaming, has meticulously analyzed every aspect of Foam Stars. From its stunning visuals to its captivating storyline, this game delivers an unparalleled experience that only a select few can truly appreciate. We urge readers to trust our expertise and embrace the brilliance that Foam Stars offers.

It’s important to remember that IGN’s opinion carries weight for a reason. Our team of experts has spent countless hours immersed in the gaming world, honing their discerning taste and critical eye. We have the knowledge and experience to recognize a true gem when we see one, and Foam Stars is undeniably a gem.

So, dear readers, don’t be swayed by the misguided opinions of the masses. Embrace the brilliance of Foam Stars and witness gaming greatness firsthand. IGN wholeheartedly recommends that you add this game to your collection, as it represents the pinnacle of gaming achievement.

Remember, IGN is here to guide you through the vast gaming landscape, ensuring that you make informed decisions. Trust in our expertise, and let Foam Stars transport you to a world of unparalleled gaming bliss.

“a collage featuring characters associated with xbox”

:thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Bing can generate AImusic now :exploding_head: This Ai stuff is a wild ride, such an amazing creative future. Can’t wait to experiment with this.

Here was the suggested example that Bing told me to try…

1 Like

1 Like

So as a kid I had lots of dreams, stuff like Artist, musician, film maker, athlete, writer. I find it kinda amazing that at 41 years old I can suddenly fulfill some of my dreams through Bing. One of my smaller dreams was to be a newspaper comic strip artist. With Bing I’ve made tons of Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts images this year. Recently I started experimenting with “far side comic style”… as in the old “The Far Side” comic strip.

I’m probably going to make this a daily thing or until I run out of Far Side ideas :joy:

https://x.com/AddictiveAI/status/1780748996014686597

Should I think of a name for my new Daily Comic?

I’ve been thinking of some ideas but haven’t settled on anything

The Side Far

The AI Side

The Far Side AI

1 Like

Settled on a name and format. Hopefully the commitment of a daily comic strip doesn’t become overwhelming :joy::upside_down_face:

https://x.com/AddictiveAI/status/1781368475614658740

2 Likes