Central thread to clear up Sony's confusing PR

The value of Gamepass is sky high. Instead of buying 2 games for 160 bucks just subscribe to Gamepass for the same price.

1 Like

Fair enough, Sony’s offer is not clear enough indeed too suspicious

I have game pass ultimate, but I like to buy the games I love to support the devs usually.

Plus there is games that come out, that are not on game pass, that take my fancy, but I’d be less likely to take a gamble on them now, if they come out at £70.

1 Like

Confirmation and stuff is okay but i am never believing Jim Liar

1 Like

Something not right, right?

How can you believe them seriously

What’s the difference in full exclusive and console exclusive.

Is it about game coming on PS4 console or eventually coming to Xbox?

Yeah!

I read there tweeter post.

For XSX - it was mentioned as full RDNA 2 and compared to rx 6000 series.

For PS5 - it was mentioned as Radeon pro and Zen powered console.

Quite hilarious to be honest.

It’s a words Play or not - my doubts on PS5 being full rdna2 are just growing and growing.

1 Like

Then take that as more proofs for you

I am aware of the engineer. He had delete his post later on.

Doesn’t change the fact that he said that lol at least we can keep it as proofs for later to check with the PS5 teardown, if they do it as Cerny promised…

The FFXVI delay works well for Xbox if FFXV’s release was anything to go by 717112488105345024

1 Like

You mean with the patches and all? Possible

It is the FFXIV team behind I’m expecting a great epic game

Both FFXIV and FFXV took a while to become legitimately interesting. Feels like waiting a year won’t harm the Xbox experience at all - on the contrary.

1 Like

Yesterday, Sony did great job advertising the insane value of Game Pass, and validated XBox strategy for the start of this generation.

3 Likes

Glad Eurogamer is calling Sony out: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-09-17-ps5-is-a-surefire-hit-but-sonys-broken-promises-are-eroding-trust

They make a real good point about the controller thing too.

" In August, Sony confirmed the PS4 Dualshock won’t work with PS5 games. Explaining its decision, Sony said it believed “PS5 games should take advantage of the new capabilities and features we’re bringing to the platform, including the features of DualSense wireless controller”.

Well, if Spider-Man: Miles Morales is coming out on PS4, why can’t you play it on a PS5 with a DualShock?"

4 Likes