Call of Duty: Vanguard beta Xbox Series X/S is unplayable

Whats going on with the beta on the series X /S consoles ? This shit is unplayable…weird graphical glitches every match…this looks pre alpha not a beta… this was my character …

3 Likes

Looks like you got early access to some of them wacky cod skins.

6 Likes

9 Likes

So once again Activision rushing a cod out? Color me shocked

1 Like

So even COD is doing a crossover with Marvel, using Yondu and the Ravagers. When’s Xbox going to do a Marvel crossover???

9 Likes

EXACTLY lol

This is the ToysForBob edition. lol

I so want a COD: Mutant Warfare game now. Zombie mode is with sentinels. Imagine a squad with Venom, Carnage, Hulk, Wolverine, Deadpool. Battle Royale mode would be fun.

2 Likes

IDK why COD gets so little criticism for its objective deficiencies every year, it’s one of the biggest culprit of copy/paste, always terrible at launch, infested with mtxs, bad consumer policies (no free crossgen), etc…I’d hope this year with the big Acti-Blizzard controversy journous would not like as the usual shills in review phase…

Switching to 60 doesn’t fix this by the way :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m not a COD hater as it’s a fun game, but I am excited that this year’s COD is clearly an “in between” installment so more people give attention to BF and Halo.

1 Like

He blue himself.

2 Likes

You wish this was the case. It won’t be. Its harsh to say COD hater. But its a franchise I couldn’t give two shits about and havent’ for a very very long time. It comes and goes every year and no one can convince me its worth playing again.

The day a COD really does badly for Activision will be a great day for gaming. But that day is far off.

2 Likes

Damn, finally a Dr. Manhattan game we’ve all been waiting for

3 Likes

This is actual Vagabond Canon. :pray:

I played one game of team deathmatch and deleted it.

I remember reading leaks months ago before Vanguard was revealed that it’s probably gonna be a real piece of shit, and the leak did indeed have the correct title for the game (Vanguard)… so it seems that leak was real lol. Not that I care, I haven’t bought cod since the 360.

I’ve played it. It is absolutely not unplayable. Not in any way. It does have bugs. But I’ve played a lot of games no issue. It’s not very good though……

This series peaked with MW2

How little it’s changed in a decade is sad

Well when you have a new game every fucking year it’s to be expected

1 Like