Buying anything in the current "Ultimate Game Sale"?

So many games on sale yet so little time…

Plenty of titles here I would have purchased if not for the Activision acquisition and future GamePass drops… diablo 2 remake, old call of duties etc

The one game that is really tempting me is FF origins stranger of paradise. Nioh games are great but this game has poor performance and I was waiting out for the first dlc drop for an update to performance but didn’t look like they did anything in that regard sadly.

What have you guys picked up so far ?

3 Likes

Nothing :smiley:

I bought Melty Blood that got me not only rewards quest fulfilled for spending money on ultimate sale but also on anime month. Essentially, I got half the money back. I hope PS Star knows how to be consumer friendly with these rewards.

2 Likes

Lol same, Spyro trilogy and BO2 specifically. I’ll be saving money for now as I might want to pick up Callisto Protocol later.

1 Like

Melty Blood is tempting me, wish it was a bigger rebate, but I feel like encouraging the devs on this one.

Final Fantasy 12 is also tempting me although again, wish it was a bit lower but I love that game!

Also, anyone has an opinion on the Lego Harry Potter Collection? It’s quite cheap, could probably get it for free with whatever reward points I have left, but I wonder if it’s actually worthwhile?

1 Like

Nothing for me.

The games are fun, but they are among the buggier Lego games. Including potentially game breaking ones which were present in the 360 version and not fixed here.

1 Like

I played that on PC when it came out and the level with the dementors kept crashing my computer. Turned out my video card at the time couldn’t handle something with their animation.

I got them on here and played most of them, they’re pretty fun. Still have bugs yes but I enjoyed them.

Bought Elex 2, not the best discount, but was intrigued by the game. So far it is all right, but shadow artifacts in performance mode is kind of frustrating. Might grab another thing to fill the punchcard tho.

Melty Blood

Only bought 2 games. Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory to finish my Kingdom Hearts collection and Rune Factory 4.

1 Like

I picked up The Quarry and Tetris Effect,

3 Likes
  • XCOM 2 Collection
  • Just Cause 3: XXL Edition
  • OlliOllli World Rad Edition
  • Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition
3 Likes

I’ve only picked up Pathfinder: Kingmaker so far since I’ve been on a CRPG kick after finishing the Shadowrun trillogy. Going to have another look before it ends.

@CryOn How is Rune Factory 4? Is it basically a japanese Stardew?

2 Likes

Bought the Dlc for Outer Worlds

1 Like

Stardew is more farming and Rune Factory is more a combination of farming + JRPG. The japanese Stardew would be Story of Seasons minus the combat.

2 Likes

Got Vanquished last night, excited to try it. Always held off back in the 360 because people said it’s only like 5 hours, but a wonderful 5 hours

1 Like

Bought Mafia DE, Force Unleashed II and Beyond a Steel Sky (i hope Microids surprises me and this time its a game free of crashes).

2 Likes

Bayonetta

Resident Evil 3

Castlevania anniversary

Immortal Fenyx Rising

Tempted to get another game since I am close to completing the anime month punch card

1 Like

Will probably get Nier Replicant and use some of my reward points to get it even cheaper.

1 Like

Nothing. I have too many games allready and a backlog challenge to win.

2 Likes