Xbox Fighting Game …

8 Likes

Funny backfire as being good for industry is winning by far

3 Likes

15 Likes

Blur!

Bring back Blur as a BC title, or give it a remake - loved Blur

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/PezRadar/status/1712856074834018741?t=4snfIJIecj29W2qG7FucZg&s=19

Round and Round

14 Likes

Six fingers master chief !

3 Likes

3 Likes

Close enough.

Just had a glance at threads on other websites… OMG! :laughing: All I have to say is, keep doing what you are doing Mr Spencer as it’s definitely working as intended!!!

9 Likes

Now that ABK is a done deal, now goalpost has been moved and now “Sonyera” is talking about Microsoft “questionable” management of studios now lol. The funny thing is that in the last few years, Microsoft actually has a higher average metacritic score than Sony. Also them lambasting Halo Infinite and Forza Motorsport as “incomplete”, while ignoring GT7’s technical and content problems at launch or LOS Factions(the multiplayer game they keep hyping about) in the verge of death, and even some of their cancel projects like deviations GAAS game. Where the thread for that? I’m waiting hmmm

12 Likes

Now that it is official, it is now appropriate to speculate if at some point down the line, Microsoft might decide if it is beneficial to split up ABK into individual entities.

ABK is massive, bigger than Xbox I believe, so as it doesn’t need to be a single entity now, it may prove more beneficial to split them up and make things more manageable.

But then the CMA and EU concessions might mean this is impossible to do.

1 Like

Via Open Critic, Microsoft has released 15 games this generation with an average rating of 82.6 while Sony has released 11 games this generation with an average rating of 82.2.

But yet, it’s ALWAYS Microsoft that seems to have “this issue” or “that issue”. SMH.

15 Likes

I became a lot happier when I stopped paying as much attention to disingenuous fanboy crap online, and so can you!

It is telling that nobody seems to be in a rush to lock that clearly reactionary thread built on false premises.

15 Likes

Seriously, not reading what lunatics and man-children have to say about this is the best approach.

7 Likes

I’ve been dreaming about an Interstate '76 remake for many, many years now. The atmosphere in that game was incredible. A remake utilizing today’s tech could be something truly special. I don’t think there’s been anything quite like it since the original, either. (Ignoring the poorly received sequel.)

4 Likes

Yeah you’re right, in the end it’s just video games, no need to get worked up for it, but it’s just funny that a “gaming forum” that prides themselves for being neutral and unbiased is so one sided lol. Oh well “console war, console war never changes” haha.

5 Likes

I was thinking Vigilante 8 might be good for a revival, especially if Sony is bringing back Twisted Metal. Might be time to revive the car combat genre.

3 Likes

now at #4

4 Likes

Oh don’t get me wrong, it’s very stupid and hypocritical. But we can’t do anything about it and living well is the best revenge so let’s play some games :wink:

6 Likes

4 Likes