Biomutant (Open World Action RPG)

I’m a little surprised it’s releasing before E3, if only because they could have hyped it at E3 and maybe get a bigger bump for sales.

THQ Nordic/Deep Silver normally skips E3 in favor of showing their games at GamesCom.

Did not realize that.

For anyone else wondering when it is, this year it’s 2021-08-25.

1 Like

Then that’s when we’ll hopefully see a few of their games.

Really want to play this on day one but I’m gonna wait till I get a Series X

Wow that looks really good. I will look at the other videos tomorrow. I think it’s best to wait for reviews as well.

Already been delayed from 2020 hasn’t it? Was meant to release last year hence no ‘current gen’ versions.

I read that the devs have said there won’t be any limiters in the game, when asked about XSX and PS5. So I wonder what they mean. Hoping it means Biomutant makes use of a dynamic resolution and has a unlocked framerate, so that XSX can pull that badboy up to 60fps.

This is looking like a gamepass game to me or something i will pick up later on sale. To much other content coming out.

Missed this from last week. Looks like the game can range from 12-15 hours if you only focus on the main story and skip the cutscenes, but can last for more than 65 hours if you’re the kind of person who will do everything, which is a pretty good range. Personally, I’ll probably spend 25-30 hours on the game.

1 Like

god im so fucking hyped for this game lmfaoo 25th cant come sooner

Usually that just means the frame rate has been unlocked and will run up to 60fps.

Would be great.

However I read on a tech forum that on Twitter the dev apparently seems to answer all kinds of simple questions, but once it’s a question about framerate on the XSX/PS5 they are being evasive.

Been looking more into BioMutant and chances are that I will be buying it day one. Looks amazing. Just been trying to find out more info in regards to if the game supports HDR and if there’s HUD options that allow us to turn off the damage numbers and whatnot.

I’d be pretty surprised if it didn’t give you those options

Me too. But some games don’t. One HUD aspect that a lot of games don’t have the option to turn off is the blood splatter on the screen. I hate that. It makes sense if there’s no health bar but if there is, there should be an on/off option for it.

From a tech forum. Seems we can put framerate to 60. That is great! I honestly don’t see the PS4 Pro and One X running this at 60fps. XSX and PS5 though…

1 Like

Pre-ordered BioMutant today. It’s easily day one for me as it looks too damn good. Some gameplay running off consoles has been released today -

PlayStation 4 Pro / Xbox One X -

PlayStation 4 / Xbox One -

2 Likes

PS4 Pro and One X run it at 1080p 60 confirmed.