Bethesda release schedule leak (New DOOM, Fallout 3 Remaster, Dishonored 3, Ghostwire Tokyo 2, Oblivion Remaster, secret projects + more)

Same documents from the non-redacted FTC leak:

Source

image (1)

Also, uh… TESVI confirmed for 2026?! (Probably pushed back to 2027)

5 Likes

Oblivion remaster is real wow!

Fallout 3 as well jeezus

4 Likes

With Fallout 3 and Oblivion getting remastered, the next step for those 2 would be to add modding support for consoles.

3 Likes

The best thing about all this is day one game pass.

8 Likes

This is such a bummer for Bethesda and MS though :frowning:

16 Likes

Partly, sure, but the upsides are far greater here than things being eventually leaked from insiders. Arkane ditching the MP bullshit after Redfall, returning to Dishonored? New DOOM? Fallout 3 Remaster? Multiple codename projects and even DLC for said projects that we can speculate about? Another licensed IP besides Indy?

were-eating-like-kings-tonight-eating

4 Likes

I also leaked my pee. amazing lineup.

3 Likes

This looks like something that could’ve been made in 2019 possibly. If that’s the case Indiana Jones has been in development a bit longer than I expected, maybe we possibly get that next year. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

FTC royally messed up with their inability to redact.

9 Likes

Eh, it’s just a bunch of sequels we could have guessed were coming. Now if they had names for stuff like Project Kestral and what not that would have been a mess and a half.

2 Likes

With it being that long ago I could see a lot of these projects being cancelled or never really past the idea phase. A remastered Oblivion and Fallout 3 would be incredible though.

How come there are no consequences for this?.

4 Likes

Yeah true but the Oblivion remake would have been a hue E3 announcement IMO. That game is so beloved.

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem like an accident tbh.

The options in such cases like these ‘leaks’ are narrowed down to either incompetency or maliciousness. I say the latter.

2 Likes

1 Like

The FTC/CMA case is the entertainment value of the year. Endless drama and i even got payed.

Thats a good ass lineup btw.

4 Likes

Dishonored 3 :eyes:

2 Likes

FTC being petty with a “whoopsie”?? I wouldn’t put it past them tbh.

Roadmap and mid gen refresh leak is good for us though. Glad to see MS isn’t letting off the gas.

2 Likes

Damn last week we had a State of Play and a Nintendo Direct! Now the FTC is giving us a Xbox event!! Bethesda Softworks future lineup is looking fire!!! The versions for Xbox Series consoles and a new controller!! I love Team Xbox and their aggressiveness!!

15 Likes

Seems that someone at the FTC linked files that were supposed to be kept private instead of just redacted so a huge amount of this wasn’t even supposed to be seen by the public if parts were covered up. Someone is in deep trouble

1 Like