Bethesda/Machine games are doing an Indiana Jones Game (Confirmed)

True and this is the most likely scenario because otherwise, can you imagine the response if this was revealed at an Xbox showcase? Now, we’ll just have to wait for the game. Thankfully, it’s Machine Games who are great and have a very quick turnaround.

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/geminibros/status/1349027948070907915

MUA3 was announced close to release so I don’t think that’s necessarily true for every big licensed game (even though MUA3 was on the smaller side). And this does fit Lucasfilm’s future well. They want to branch off from being just the Star Wars studio and bring back Indy as well as doing a Willow movie I believe?

4 Likes

If xbox wanted to fund and put games on PS5 they shouldn’t had bothered buying Zenimax and just made a game pass deal so yeah. Chances of this being exclusive are high and I guess this means star wars will start getting partitioned off to sony and xbox eventually.

2 Likes

Lucas Arts can give Sony Battlefront 3 and we can get Jedi Fallen Order 2. I also wish Lucas Arts would resurrect Star Wars 1313.

Why would MS have to pay to have one of their own Dev teams to put out a game day one on gamepass?

3 Likes

License.

Battlefront is not gonna be exclusive at all and most likely will remain with EA and Dice.

Because it’s a licensed property that Microsoft does not own. I’m expecting the game to be fully exclusive to Xbox/PC.

Indiana Jones is easily one of my favorite all time IPs and characters, this is such awesome news on a random Tuesday!

3 Likes

Yeah that would be stupid. If money has to change hands anywhere it’s to ensure exclusivity. Wasting a studio and precious dev time on a multiplat? pfft

finally!

Indy is alive!

2 Likes

I doubt MS would have a major studio of theirs Develop this game if day one gamepass wasn’t already bundled with the deal. It may be a licensed game but it’s still an Xbox 1st party developed game I doubt MS has to pay or go through hoops to put it day one on their own service.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be the other way? Xbox with Battlefront 3 with their FPS expertise and Sony with FO2? Either way if any of those two ever happen they will most definitely be multiplatform.

And yeah, Star Wars 1313 needs to come back, even if it’s very unlikely.

Yeah, probably. All I care about is Jedi Fallen Order 2, Star Wars 1313 being resurrected (which probably won’t happen) and a Mandalorian bounty hunter type game. Oh man!!! The possibilities are endless.

Hopefully not. Honestly, how many FPS games does Xbox really need? Plus Jedi Fallen Order is simply the better game. I want the better game. Hehe.

Yes it does. I still watch that 7 minute gameplay trailer from 2012 from time to time.

2 Likes

We need to summon KOTOR III into existence now.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Time to replay Emperors Tomb on the Series X, this time in 4k.

1 Like

Hm, Klobrille says the deal for this game was made before the acquisition.

Though, I still think there’s a good chance this will end up being exclusive.

I mean the deal showed 0 platforms and this is probably just in pre-production if anything so zero consoles.

1 Like