Battlefield 2042

yes. What’s perhaps even better is Gamepass PC/Ultimate users don’t just get this early access which is two more days than open beta, but also 10 hours access at launch. Arguably we’ll be spending a lot more time in this early access beta than the final release, I’m already sure lol, but still that’s great.

1 Like

I see, they took notes from the 343i waypoint blog posts.

Yeah, that’s pretty damn good.

There’s a big chance the ten hour trial will be the final game, so likely quite different from open beta. I look forward to it.

1 Like

WHAT???

Angry Jason Momoa GIF by Saturday Night Live

wait…actually…I don’t really care

No Stress Relax GIF

1 Like

It also doesn’t require a pre-order if you have Game Pass Ultimate, too.

:oh_wow_think:

7 Likes

Happy You Good GIF

I’m so happy that we are getting a new battlefield and halo. COD can go die in the corner.

4 Likes

Have the beta downloaded and will give it a bash when I get home but this isn’t looking good

https://twitter.com/Tom_Henderson/status/1445706062661754890?t=nR8iLYRn5mTZPAXjfLlP1g&s=09

I cancelled my preorder, Halo is just going to be my main MP game for a while. I’ll pick up BF 2042 later down the track, I’m sad it’s in the state it’s in.

Have you played the Beta ? I thought it played quite well.

After some very, very rough footage I had seen earlier this week I was expecting the same for this beta on XSX. Nope!

It looks crisp, it’s very smooth, there is some pop in and there are some visual glitches with shadows here and there but it’s nothing like that video. I like how it plays, didn’t have to change any control settings like sensitivity or whatsoever either.

Also, holy shit at the loading times, lovely.

1 Like

Off the bat they NEED to remove that “enemy has taken sector” banner that drops down from the top of the screen. Its annoying and visually impairing.

But played a bit and the gunplay is great and the map looks great but you can tell this is an old build cause cause I ran into a couple of screen tearing issues and bugs.

I’m not feeling this…I know its a beta but something just feels off …I don’t usually play conquest tho maybe that’s why …

It looks really really good. The HDR is amazing and the graphics really look nice. Especially when the rocket launchea. It looks just like in the trailer. Very cool.

Very curious how it runs on Xbox platforms. Playstation performance seems to be quite solid even on PS4.

Some are saying the contrary.

Just finished three games. First was fine but the second and third I had all the issues. Pop in, flashing and all sorts of animation glitches. Really rough viewing