Backwards Compatibility |OT| Aging like fine wine

The Last Remnant

1 Like

It got a remaster a couple of years ago but sadly itā€™s only on PS4 and PC. Seems tri-Ace published it, if it was Sega we would have had an Xbox release surely. I thought we would have had it BC now as well.

Yeah seems like thatā€™s the best bet now, I still have my 360 hooked up but I donā€™t really like to use it as itā€™s so slow.

I forgot to mention that! That needs to be BC also. I think after those 3 games we would have every major JRPG backwards compatible on Xbox besides Nier which is getting remastered anyways.

Somehow Control works better in BC mode with solid frame rates, while the Ultimate Edition in native mode is honestly a mess with frame hitches and frequent crashes. Go figure ā€¦

1 Like

What a mess if thatā€™s the case. Glad I didnā€™t buy the ultimate edition.

1 Like

Isnā€™t there suppose to be some news about BC this week?

The 17th if the rumors are accurate.

1 Like

Iā€™m ready

5 Likes

Play it. Was an easy 9/10 for me back in 2012 and while I donā€™t know if the visuals still hold up, the story/characters is real good, combat/gameplay is excellent and the boss fights incredible. I would love to see Sega develop a sequel.

1 Like

What? You love Spider Man but donā€™t want to play the two Insomniac Gamesā€¦why???

oooooo pretty!

[edit] oops sorry for the tag there PhantomFox

I always thought the Xbox 360 had a sports-like aesthetic. Iā€™m not sure why lol! PlayStation at the time was heavy in use of black and silver but Xbox had the bright green and white. I prefer the more colourful approach when it comes to game consoles.

Hoping for some resolution bumps of Xbox one games.

1 Like

A surprise announcement of new 360/OG Xbox games coming would be awesome too.

1 Like

yooooo I thought the news would be out by now?

That one youtuber, Colt whatever ( I apologize if that isnt his name, I dont watch his content ), said his Jason Ronald interview is going up at 9AM PST, which would be Noon EST here in the USA. (Adjust accordingly for your timezone)

1 Like

Xbox usually posts news at 4-5pm UK time so another hour or two and there should be something.

yeah I just added PST to my taskbar clock alongside my time zone to stay synced from now on lolol

2 hours from now is right.

It is now 4:18pm in the UK Iā€™m so curious to see what the news is!

2 Likes

Yawn, just a frame rate boost. It seems that we will never play titles like gears ultimate, sunset overdrive, Ryse e.t.c at 4k.

Watch Dogs 2 with Auto HDR and FPS Boost is amazing, especially because the game was never enhanced for the One X.

Far Cry 4 was also on my replay list!

1 Like