Backwards Compatibility |OT| Aging like fine wine

I believe it should be a new batch of enhanced/added bc games. Some rumours point it towards Sega titles.

4 Likes

El Analista de bits, spanish youtuber who analyse games like VGTech, said that he was contacted by MS about something coming next week, the 17th. Something about backward compatibility. He then deleted his tweet, but Klobrille had responded to him and posted a gif that meant “doubling” on resetera.

So it’s probably about Fallout 4 getting a patch enabling 60FPS gameplay, but there may be other games getting that treatment. Hopefully, a couple or maybe more, we don’t know.

5 Likes

You’re a king for these threads, incredible stuff!

1 Like

Yep! In Nick we trust! :partying_face:

JSRF, Outrun Online Arcade, Rez, Binary Domain, After Burner: Climax, Space Channel 5: Part 2 here we come! Sega pls!

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m really hoping some of these come to the program eventually…:

• Alien vs. Predator: Extinction (Xbox)
  • Aliens: Colonial Marines (Xbox 360)
  • Eternal Sonata (Xbox 360)
  • Charlie Murder (Xbox 360) - I think it was mentioned this may be impossible:(
  • Crash Mind Over Mutant (Xbox 360)
  • Crash of the Titans (Xbox 360)
  • Dark (Xbox 360)
  • DBZ Budokai HD Collection (Xbox 360)
  • Digimon All-Star Rumble (Xbox 360)
  • Dungeon Defenders (Xbox 360)
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail (Xbox 360)
  • FEAR (Xbox 360)
  • FEAR: FILES (Xbox 360)
  • FEAR 2 (Xbox 360)
  • FEAR 3 (Xbox 360)
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North (Xbox 360)
  • Mortal Kombat 9 (Xbox 360)
  • Painkiller Hell & Damnation (Xbox 360)
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (Xbox 360)
  • Predator: Concrete Jungle (Xbox)
  • Shadow the Hedgehog (Xbox)
  • Sonic 06 (Xbox 360)
  • Sonic Heroes (Xbox)
  • Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (Xbox 360)
  • SoulCalibur IV (Xbox 360)
  • SoulCalibur V (Xbox 360)
  • Streetfighter X Tekken (Xbox 360)
  • Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Xbox 360)
  • Transformers: War for Cybertron (Xbox 360)

I got plenty more too, but these are the mains ones I want that I either come back to on my 360, want for collection sake, never had the chance to purchase, or begrudgingly want to finish for achievements, but really don’t want to bother with my old console and controller. lol

1 Like

nOonE wAnTs tO pLaY oLd gAmEs

4 Likes

All I play these days are ports and 360 era games. Lol! I love playing stuff I missed during the 360 era.

3 Likes

My backlog is humongous, I love the BC-programme. Looking forward to the 60 fps goodness!

4 Likes

Games I want to be added no matter how unlikely

Spider-man

Spider-man 2

Spider-man web of shadows

Spider-man shattered dimensions

Spider-man edge of time

Sonic 06

Transformers war and fall of cybertron

Sonic heroes

Shadow the hedgehog

1 Like

Something tells me you like Spider-Man and Sonic…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh I do but I’m not interested in playstation to play the new ones I can just watch the story on YouTube

I just want Sega Rally and Pgr4!

1 Like

Underrated

Ikr loved those games

I have two games on my wishlist that I have no hopes for since they were both delisted :frowning:

2 Likes

I’d love -

Project Gotham Racing 4 Topspin 4 Max Payne 3 Sega Rally Strangehold

I hope we get Eternal Sonata and Resonance of Fate BC. The former is delisted in Europe, but it wasn’t a few years ago and I still see it in the US store. Still have my physical copies.

Would love Lollipop Chainsaw too but that’s probably not gonna happen thanks to the music licensing.

1 Like

Ah, Resonance of Fate. I’ve been wanting to give that game a go for quite a while.

1 Like

I remember buying Eternal Sonata in hopes it’d become backwards compatible. I eventually gave in and just played it on Xbox 360 though.

1 Like