Assassin's Creed Valhalla New Story trailer + additional details (updated)

Is this series X gameplay? At 22:45 they claim to be playing on ‘Xbox’.

https://youtu.be/1IS6sw384M8

I can’t do horses in games after RDR2. Nothing compares.

2 Likes

It’s weird lol he says “I was playing on Xbox here it would be mapped to the Y button” I guess he omitted the if at the beginning or its not as audible or something but yeah I don’t think this is series x. Pc is most likely.

It’s all Xbox button prompts, which doesn’t mean much, but he clearly says he was playing on Xbox, I think the ‘it would have been mapped’ bit is just a turn of phrase…my guess is this is series X because it doesn’t look as good as the deep dive trailer footage…though it’s a stream so hard to say, Also bit of nod nod wink wink stuff going on between Xbox peeps and Ubi peeps on twitter when stream was announced…

Naah I read on twitter someone said that they confirmed during stream itself that this was running on pc.

@Khalid117x

Yes the horses in Ubisoft games are not really well done even in AC Valhalla I really don’t like their morphology seem weird. Meanwhile in RDR2 they are clearly unbeatable, no contest.

My pic from Red Dead Online IMG_4b305a5b-7224-4fb1-bf62-8d548189af38

2 Likes

Beutiful pic! The horses in RDR both looked, behaved and felt right for the most part. I enjoyed everything about it. I hope I can run in AC… :wink:

1 Like

Thanks man! I took so much pics that my hard drive is full about to explode lol. I love this game so much I will make another run when Rockstar release the next gen version.

Apart from the horse in AC Valhalla the rest seems really good, the brutality seems on point.

I really appreciate the comback of social stealth. Now I hope the quests and story are really good. The atmosphere is here at least.

Haha, I did the same… I have more sreenshots from RDR2 than all my other games combined. I flip through them at times, like looking in an old photo album and reminiscence about all the great moments I had in that game. My GOTG.

Yeah, everything else looks pretty great in Valhalla so far!

1 Like

Same as you RDR2 is my GOTG with The Witcher 3. Can’t wait for RDR3 and The Witcher “4” (new trilogy)

Where can I have a good preview video of AC Valhalla with great quality gameplay please?

Thanks!

1 Like

Ubisoft has a good stream from earlier today on the Ubisoft NA YouTube channel. I watched almost all of it. I don’t want to see everything. LOL. JorRaptor has a good video of a quest that was shown in the Ubisoft stream that he himself played.

Right now, im getting ready to watch a preview from jayvee who I just started following on Twitter after watching a few videos on the three Ubisoft games that release between October 29th and December 4th. Pretty solid videos with a good amount of details.

2 Likes

100% agreed. Even 2 years later I am in awe of RDR2 every time I turn it on. It’s just breathtaking

2 Likes

Can you post the best link please? Want to watch it. Thanks bud.

Jayvee rundown -

Ubisoft stream (skip to 8:40) -

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! Will take a look. I have some good videos now thanks to you and @Ruthwik_Rao to watch with a good fresh drink & chips (AC Valhalla gameplay + the chat between Cerny and Levine)

1 Like

You’re welcome. JorRaptor also has gameplay of clearing out a camp and an impressions/preview video as he played a preview build for 14 hours.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Seems good! Hope we’ll see XSX final polished footage soon.

We will. On November 10th when the game releases. LOL. :wink:

1 Like

I’m counting the days and it feels like an eternity…

Hahaha. Narcos is a great freaking show!!! And Narcos Mexico too!!!

1 Like