Assassin's Creed Origins, Chorus, Ninja Gaiden Collection and more arriving on Xbox Game Pass

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2022/05/31/assassins-creed-origins-chorus-ninja-gaiden-black-collection-and-more-arriving-on-xbox-game-pass/

Today Microsoft revealed the next batch of games heading towards Xbox Game Pass. The subscription service will see the addition of two Ubisoft games in Assassin’s Creed Origins and For Honor: Marching Fire Edition. The full list of games and dates, plus the games leaving the service can be found below the image.

June 1st

• For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, console & PC)

June 2nd

• Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (Console & PC)

June 7th

• Assassin’s Creed Origins (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Chorus (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Disco Room (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Spacelines from the Far Out (Console and PC)

For PC Game Pass users the Ubisoft titles will work differently than other games in the service. As explained below:

“Since the launch of Rainbow Six: Extraction and Rainbow Six: Siege with PC Game Pass earlier this year, we have made improvements to the Xbox app on PC to make it easier to search for and install Ubisoft games via Ubisoft Connect. That means you’ll be able to search, install, and jump right into For Honor: Marching Fire Edition and Assassin’s Creed Origins when they are added to the PC library.

For more information on accessing Ubisoft games with PC Game Pass or to get a head start on connecting your Game Pass account with Ubisoft Connect, visit Ubisoft’s Help page to learn more.”

Leaving the service

The following games are leaving the subscription service on June 15th

• Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Greedfall (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC)

4 Likes
5 Likes

AC Origins should get it’s 60FPS patch on the 7th as well as free DLC which will be a cross-over between Origins and Valhalla where you play as Aya. May have to re-download AC Origins and play it for the third time.

Just want to correct you on the title. Ninja gaiden sigma collection. Not black

2 Likes

Man how do you replay big open world games once let alone twice :confused_wat:

6 Likes

By having really no backlog and nothing new to play. I’m currently replaying AC Odyssey base game. Then the expansions and free content that was released last year. AC Origins I replayed last summer. Main reason im replaying them is because I was disappointed with Valhalla and wanted to play my better AC games. I have replayed Black Flag 3 times and The Witcher 3 twice.

Plus, all these games were in my top 10 for last generation so I don’t mind replaying my best of the best.

6 Likes

I think many people like me assumed Chorus was a Gamepass day one game, so here it is. I’ll check it out.

5 Likes

Thanks!

We’re not done for June, so keep an eye on The Wire or PC and Xbox Game Pass Twitter and Instagram for more games, more release dates, and possibly a few surprises now and again. We’ll see you on June 12 for the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase, and back here soon! Cheers!

4 Likes

I just thought about it, but what if they announced Sonic Frontier Day One on Game Pass ?

1 Like

IS that the open world sonic game? yeah that’s a disaster waiting to happen. I’d probably play it anyway

I’m just popping in here to say;

AC Origins is arguably the best “modern” AC game of the series and is really worth a go!

I have played it a few times and might have to play it a third for memories sake aha.

1 Like

Ah well, I caved last year and finished it 100%, it would have been nicer in 60 fps… Excellent game though!

Chorus looks very interesting so that’s one game for me at least, waiting for Game Pass pays off :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ugh. I mean this is dumb but I wish they wouldn’t use the phrase “FPS Boost” in the context of a developer patch that’s on both consoles. It just muddies the waters of what Xbox is accomplishing on a system level.

It’s not really a surprise them saying this, even if there wasn’t a show, the second half of June would still get more games too. But hopefully this means surprise GP drops on June 12. Something like…Persona, on GP now, Tales of Arise, on GP now!

Surprise would be something no one expected. Tales would be expected as we got Scarlet and Arise came out a few months after

Im not expecting any major JPN games tbh. We got Nexus during TGS. Might be the case here.

Ninja Gaiden sigma male edition LETS GOOO

Is Arise really stil expected? I find it almost a little late, had expected it by now. Then again, it IS a much bigger franchise than Scarlet is, maybe that played a part. Or Sony came in between, but Arise can probably still very much happen since Xbox still has a good relationship with BN.